1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 10:591 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I was reading this and saw you put my name in here while talking to someone else, and were not saying things I thought were true.
    So do you or don't you believe that every human being deserves "damnation" and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 11:05
    @kellyjay said
    You refused to talk about the gospel in how you used to believe it, and what you do is question the reality around judgment with things that are not quite right, which shows you have either no idea what you are talking about, or you do but choose to twist truth.
    Assume I "have no idea" and tell me what you believe.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 11:23
    @fmf said
    So do you or don't you believe that every human being deserves "damnation" and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness?
    Like I said you twist the truth.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 11:23
    @fmf said
    If you were a Christian you would know, but since you keep getting the doctrine wrong...
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 11:27
    @kellyjay said
    Like I said you twist the truth.
    Is "Every human being deserves "damnation" and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness" true or untrue?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 11:28
    @kellyjay said
    If you were a Christian you would know, but since you keep getting the doctrine wrong...
    Ah yes, but I am not a Christian, so assume I "have no idea" and go ahead tell me what you believe.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 13:21
    @fmf said
    I assume you think you know because you brought my name up while talking to other people.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 13:48
    @kellyjay said
    I assume you think you know because you brought my name up while talking to other people.
    You seem to be in the foetal position again.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 14:46
    @fmf said
    You seem to be in the foetal position again.
    You are talking out two sides of your mouth, telling someone else what you know about my beliefs then refusing to prove it.
  10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 15:50
    @fmf said
    I think I can quite fairly paraphrase Christians such as sonship and KellyJay as believing that every human being deserves to be tormented in burning flames for eternity and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness. It's interesting how you prevaricated.
    So you think I'm prevaricating because I won't answer your question the way sonship or kellyJay or you think I should?

You're the one that keeps crying out about what a diverse forum this is, yet you can't grapple with the idea that I should answer in the way I see the question should be answered.

You need to simply accept the fact that my answer stays true to the text, that the concept of a "torturer god ideology" doesn't square with the scriptures, nor does it infer, in my opinion, that those the Bible says will be punished forever for rejecting Christ will experience torturous, agonizing and insufferable physical burning pain in brimstone and molten lava.

Doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 23:341 edit
    Neither SecondSon nor KellyJay are willing to say whether they think this statement is true or false:

"Every human being deserves "damnation" and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness"

How odd.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Feb '19 23:36
    @secondson said
    You need to simply accept the fact that my answer stays true to the text, that the concept of a "torturer god ideology" doesn't square with the scriptures, nor does it infer, in my opinion, that those the Bible says will be punished forever for rejecting Christ will experience torturous, agonizing and insufferable physical burning pain in brimstone and molten lava.

Doesn't say that anywhere in the Bible.
    Take it up with proponents of the torturer god ideology. If you're not one, fine. Don't use me as a proxy to argue with its proponents.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '19 09:18
    @fmf said
    Neither SecondSon nor KellyJay are willing to say whether they think this statement is true or false:

"Every human being deserves "damnation" and the only way they can be saved is through belief in Jesus' sacrifice and forgiveness"

How odd.
    KellyJay avoids hot topics like a pro, dodges, deflects obfuscates, coughs up dogma-furballs and ignores people he finds difficult to deal with.

Secondjosephw doesn’t seem to know what it is he believes but he adamant about it.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Feb '19 09:20
    @kellyjay said
    You play this card from the bottom of your deck so often when you are in a pinch with FMF that it is starting to look dog-eared.
  15. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    08 Feb '19 01:24
    @fmf said

How odd.
    What is truly odd is that you seem to think that I or KellyJay don't believe that everyone that rejects the salvation that God offers through faith in Jesus Christ isn't "damned".

That's what the Bible teaches. You should know that considering you claim to have believed what the Bible says for over two decades.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree