Noah's flood

Noah's flood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z

Moves
30 Jul 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Noah's flood

[youtube]QOx7yMDbt_Y[/youtube]
absolutely, positively still did not happen

Z

Moves
30 Jul 15

Noah's flood

[youtube]QOx7yMDbt_Y[/youtube]
nevermind that it didn't happened though, let's assume it did even though it didn't.

i would like to discuss how much of a psychopath god would be in that case. "the humans behave in a way i don't like so i will kill them all in a huge flood, along with all the plants and animals"

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Jul 15

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
nevermind that it didn't happened though, let's assume it did even though it didn't.

i would like to discuss how much of a psychopath god would be in that case. "the humans behave in a way i don't like so i will kill them all in a huge flood, along with all the plants and animals"
I pointed that out and the answer I got was 'god can do whatever it wants' kind of thing.

They can't even see that would be an insane act for a deity to destroy most of the life on a planet just to get back at a few thousand rebels when in fact a deity with such enormous power could simply wipe out the few thousand bad guys.

I also pointed out the genetics of a human race starting over from a gene pool of what, 10 people or so? And the obvious lack of genetic diversity that would ensue to say nothing of why we never found dinosaur bones up high because if they had been taken on an ark there would have been surviving species of dinosaurs alive today. They cannot explain that since there is no explanation.

It's funny the Noah story was seen mainly as allegory until around the 18th century. Now since it has entered the meme of religion, it is a literal story now.

w

Moves
31 Jul 15

Where did Noah put all the bees on the ark?

He put them in an ark hive. 😵😵

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
31 Jul 15

Where did Noah keep the termites and woodworm?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jul 15

Where did Noah keep Magneto and the Wolverine?

Z

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
I pointed that out and the answer I got was 'god can do whatever it wants' kind of thing.

They can't even see that would be an insane act for a deity to destroy most of the life on a planet just to get back at a few thousand rebels when in fact a deity with such enormous power could simply wipe out the few thousand bad guys.

I also pointed out the gen ...[text shortened]... ound the 18th century. Now since it has entered the meme of religion, it is a literal story now.
"I pointed that out and the answer I got was 'god can do whatever it wants' kind of thing."
i know.

i just want them to say it again.

faith is funny. if you just have it and don't use it, it is kind of like the garage you haven't cleaned up in years, not since you inherited it from the previous owner.

if you do use it, you may come to realize that the broken lawn mower in the corner isn't really useful for the garage as a whole and is even quite dangerous. if enough people take a look at the lawnmower and express how ugly it makes your garage, maybe you will one day throw it away.

Z

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by whodey
Where did Noah put all the bees on the ark?

He put them in an ark hive. 😵😵
where did noah keep all the sifilis and aids and all the diseases?

noah had sifilis and aids and small pox.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by sonhouse

I also pointed out the gen ...[text shortened]... ound the 18th century. Now since it has entered the meme of religion, it is a literal story now.
You are still lying as usual.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 15
1 edit

where did noah keep all the sifilis and aids and all the diseases?

noah had sifilis and aids and small pox.
Noah was in perfect health.
...Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

(Genesis 6:9 KJV)

Noah did not have to take fish on the big boat because fish can survive in water just fine. So if you would use your brain once in a while you may be able to figure out why he did not have to carry disease causing viruses on the boat and why he would not even want them on the boat. Dumbass.

Z

Moves
31 Jul 15
2 edits

...Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Noah did not have to take fish on the big boat because fish can survive in water just fine. So if you would use your brain once in a while you may be able to figure out why he did not have to carry disease causing viruses on the boat and why he would not even want them on the boat. Dumbass.
that syphilis must have infected someone. also the aids, small pox, flu, etc

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 15

that syphilis must have infected someone. also the aids, small pox, flu, etc
Like I said, dumbass.

Z

Moves
31 Jul 15

"Noah did not have to take fish on the big boat because fish can survive in water just fine."
except most fresh water fish cannot survive in salt water.
nor can salt water fish survive in fresh water

http://www.livescience.com/32167-can-saltwater-fish-live-in-fresh-water.html

"So if you would use your brain once in a while you may be able to figure out why he did not have to carry disease causing viruses on the boat and why he would not even want them on the boat. Dumbass"
diseases need hosts to survive. dumbass

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
31 Jul 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
Where did Noah keep Magneto and the Wolverine?
where did he put the over 400,000 species of beetles?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Jul 15

"Noah did not have to take fish on the big boat because fish can survive in water just fine."
except most fresh water fish cannot survive in salt water.
nor can salt water fish survive in fresh water

http://www.livescience.com/32167-can-saltwater-fish-live-in-fresh-water.html

"So if you would use your brain once in a while you may be able to figu ...[text shortened]... why he would not even want them on the boat. Dumbass"
diseases need hosts to survive. dumbass
You need to think about how water becomes salty from freshwater and how fish adapted to live in saltwater. Here are a couple of videos to help you stop being a dumbass and become a near genius like me.

Why Is The Ocean Salty?

How To Properly Adapt A New Fish

dead fish is alive