Noah's flood

Noah's flood

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
Fresh Dinosaur Bones Found!

[youtube]u_7J9gruRf8[/youtube]
I'll look at your video when they publish their results in a recognized science journal. Till then, forget it.
Oh, I forgot, there is a vast atheist conspiracy preventing the true science from being published. Sure, that has to be it. Do you recognize sarcasm?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
I'll look at your video when they publish their results in a recognized science journal. Till then, forget it.
Oh, I forgot, there is a vast atheist conspiracy preventing the true science from being published. Sure, that has to be it. Do you recognize sarcasm?
You are being disingenuous to require publication in your atheist evilutionist recognized science journal when you know very well that they boycott creationists from publishing or peer reviewing anything in those journals.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 15

You are being disingenuous to require publication in your atheist evilutionist recognized science journal when you know very well that they boycott creationists from publishing or peer reviewing anything in those journals.
They don't boycott anyone. The fact, Jack, is creationists don't submit papers. If you don't submit, you will never get published. That way they can maintain the illusion of a vast conspiracy.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15
2 edits

They don't boycott anyone. The fact, Jack, is creationists don't submit papers. If you don't submit, you will never get published. That way they can maintain the illusion of a vast conspiracy.
Some creationists that have had papers published in a peer review journal, but some have stated that instead of waitng two years to get a paper published, they have decided it was more beneficial to be publishing books instead.

Is Peer-Review the Be All and End All of Science?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1739908/posts

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/03/01/book-intelligent-design-proponents-upsets-scientists

Do Creationists Publish in Notable Refereed Journals?

The Problem With Peer-Review

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

THE BEST Global Flood EVIDENCE Presentation

Z

Moves
03 Aug 15

Some creationists that have had papers published in a peer review journal, but some have stated that instead of waitng two years to get a paper published, they have decided it was more beneficial to be publishing books instead.

[b]Is Peer-Review the Be All and End All of Science?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1739908/posts

https://ww ...[text shortened]... e]nz-iK7pwxp8[/youtube]

The Problem With Peer-Review

[youtube]C_hC2T5PB9I[/youtube][/b]
"Some creationists that have had papers published in a peer review journal"
creationist reviewing themselves never gets less than hilarious

"they have decided it was more beneficial to be publishing books instead."
beneficial to whom? certainly not for the trees that died so you can write your nonsense

please, at least make them put out ebooks. think of the trees

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
03 Aug 15
5 edits

[youtube]oS3s8QGpaKQ[/youtube]
I was really looking forward to what promised to be the BEST global flood EVIDENCE ever! If there was any evidence, I'm interested.

After 17 minutes it was impossible to continue. Embarrassing, excruciatingly painful to watch. In every sentence multiple errors, and if I were to point out any of them, Mr Smugface wouldn't even reply, but simply post another video. 🙄

Nevertheless, I will mention one or two glaring errors.

The young pastor who knows absolutely nothing of geology claims about fossils on top of a mountain: only a global flood will explain this!

Not true. Sedimentation, uplift and folding easily explains it, and on regional bases.

Sand grains travelling 1260 miles can only be explained by a global flood. Geologists have no explanation for this

Not true. There are very good explanations, in every geology textbook.

This is a real problem for evolutionists! I like this one - the guy doesn't even know the difference between evolution and geology.

Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic - if it wasn't so desperately sad.

This pastor (as are many Christians on RHP) is an adherent of so-called Jansenism, which is a belief in a malicious, angry god, just waiting to torture and punish somebody. The whole doctrine is based on fear, and held together by ignorance and stupidity.

RJH likes to call atheists and " evilutionists" liars. However, in this one video (even only the first half) there are numerous outright lies. And I say LIES, and not mistakes, because the facts are so easily ascertainable and MUST have been known to the speaker.

For example, to say: "Geologists have no explanation for this" (a claim he repeats over and over) is a deliberate, outright, blasphemous lie. Pick up any high school textbook and look!

Shame on you, "Near Genius!"

Z

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by CalJust
I was really looking forward to what promised to be the BEST global flood EVIDENCE ever! If there was any evidence, I'm interested.

After 17 minutes it was impossible to continue. Embarrassing, excruciatingly painful to watch. In every sentence multiple errors, and if I were to point out any of them, Mr Smugface wouldn't even reply, but simply post anothe ...[text shortened]... ght, blasphemous lie. Pick up any high school textbook and look!

"After 17 minutes it was impossible to continue"
haha you lasted 17 minutes. somebody give this man some vodka and a medal

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
somebody give this man some vodka and a medal
Most gratefully accepted, kind sir!

(It was 17 min of 49!)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by CalJust

After 17 minutes it was impossible to continue. Embarrassing, excruciatingly painful to watch. In every sentence multiple errors, and if I were to point out any of them, Mr Smugface wouldn't even reply, but simply post anothe ...[text shortened]... ght, blasphemous lie. Pick up any high school textbook and look!

Formation Of The Grand Canyon

Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Him, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples." But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!"

(Luke 19:39-40 NASB)

Moves
03 Aug 15

[b]Formation Of The Grand Canyon

[youtube]r_TX95LAogY[/youtube]

Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Him, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples." But Jesus answered, "I tell you, if these become silent, the stones will cry out!"

(Luke 19:39-40 NASB)[/b]
"Go from the presence of a foolish man, when thou perceivest not in him the lips of knowledge."

Proverbs 14:7-9

Moves
03 Aug 15

[youtube]oS3s8QGpaKQ[/youtube]
I clicked the link against my better judgement.

If I could understand what this guy was actually saying I would make a comment. You Americans need to learn to speak English instead of this up-and-down fast-and-slow drawl-speak.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by divegeester

If I could understand what this guy was actually saying I would make a comment. You Americans need to learn to speak English instead of this up-and-down fast-and-slow drawl-speak.
Don't worry, it gets LOTS worse.

Z

Moves
03 Aug 15

Originally posted by divegeester

he is speaking FOR THE LORD ONLY THOSE WITH WHOLY SPIRIT CAN UNDERSTAND

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Aug 15

Don't worry, it gets LOTS worse.
T-Rex Found with Soft Tissue