No wonder they protect pedophile priests

No wonder they protect pedophile priests

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I see, so something may be a sexual orientation and a mental illness, what about homosexuality, is that a mental illness? If not, why not?
im sure you will disagree with me here..but. homosexuality, like heterosexuality causes the individual no harm and does not interfere with leading a 'normal' life and cause no threat or difficulties to the rest of society.

mental illness causes the individual to struggle with every day life and/or is a physical threat to themselves and the public

rc

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
im sure you will disagree with me here..but. homosexuality, like heterosexuality causes the individual no harm and does not interfere with leading a 'normal' life and cause no threat or difficulties to the rest of society.

mental illness causes the individual to struggle with every day life and/or is a physical threat to themselves and the public
no harm, what about all those HIV+ sufferers, they might just disagree. Anyhow, i really must go.

Moves
13 May 13

no harm, what about all those HIV+ sufferers, they might just disagree. Anyhow, i really must go.
seriously, you are pathetic.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 May 13

Yes it certainly is radical.

Its only a matter of time before this dreadful scenario happens although I suspect that the public shall be less convinced and less sympathetic to the case than they seemingly were to the disproportionate representation of homosexuality in the popular media.

It needs to be seen for what it is, unnatural. Simply be ...[text shortened]... ty and paedophilia are deviations from what is natural, anomalies and should be treated as such.
Anomalies:
albinos
6 toes
3rd nipples
webbed feet

what shall we do? burn them?

rc

Moves
13 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Anomalies:
albinos
6 toes
3rd nipples
webbed feet

what shall we do? burn them?
Those are not sexual deviants, are they. No need to be a drama queen!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
13 May 13

Homosexuality and paedophilia are deviations from what is natural, anomalies and should be treated as such.
You said they should be treated as anomalies.
I posted a few anomalies so that we could all see what you are talking about.

Did you mean to say "sexual anomalies"?

rc

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

we were talking about sexuality , were we not? Other persons understood the intent, why cant you? Or shall we include every type of anomaly in the galaxy?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
14 May 13

we were talking about sexuality , were we not? Other persons understood the intent, why cant you? Or shall we include every type of anomaly in the galaxy?
an adjective would have sufficed

... Now;
Why the sexual hang-ups again?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 May 13

... Now;
That's exactly what I was thinking as well.

Well Robbie, you sure you're not coming out of any closet(s)?

Moves
14 May 13

well he has told us that he refuses to preform or receive oral sex (with a woman).

im sure this could be described as a sexual anomaly as the majority of people do it.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

... Now;
hang ups? sigh, why do you need to be reeled in again and again to focus on the issues rather than the personalities who make them.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

Originally posted by karoly aczel
That's exactly what I was thinking as well.

Well Robbie, you sure you're not coming out of any closet(s)?
Karoly Poly you make the most grandiose assertions on the basis of non existent evidence, it is arrogant, please try to refrain from doing so.

rc

Moves
14 May 13
2 edits

well he has told us that he refuses to preform or receive oral sex (with a woman).

im sure this could be described as a sexual anomaly as the majority of people do it.
Argumentum ad populum, arguments made on the basis of popular opinion are fallacious. Everyone reads The Sun newspaper therefore it must be good. See the emperors new clothes.

Moves
14 May 13

Argumentum ad populum, arguments made on the basis of popular opinion are fallacious. See the emperors new clothes.
Anomaly -

Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.

rc

Moves
14 May 13

Anomaly -

Deviation or departure from the normal or common order, form, or rule.
you will need to demonstrate that my refusing to participate in oral sex in an abnormality, contrary to nature. common order or a rule. All you have provided for the substantiation of the assertion is an appeal to popular opinion, everyone does it therefore it must be normal, its fallacious. Popular opinion is a bandwagon argument, the proposition being held to be true simply on the basis that its popular. Its a nonsense.