No wonder they protect pedophile priests

No wonder they protect pedophile priests

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If you seriously think that paedophilia will be decriminalised then you are more detached form reality then I already think you are. Which, but the way, is extremely detached.
There is no telling on what pretext a materialist will utilise pseudo scientific data. If paedophilia is a sexual orientation, as has been asserted, on what basis will you term it criminal? are other sexual orientations also criminalised? If not, why not and why is paedophilia to be viewed as any different.

I repeat again, seeing that you need reeled in from time to time, I am not arguing that it should be decriminalised, merely that a pretext might be found for citing some report and attempting the defence of diminished responsibility.

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yawn, i proffered the assertion.
would you describe this behavior as normal?

rc

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by stellspalfie
would you describe this behavior as normal?
what behaviour? trying to get you to address the propositions rather than the personality behind it, yes, its not only perfectly normal, its necessary.

Moves
13 May 13

There is no telling on what pretext a materialist will utilise pseudo scientific data. If paedophilia is a sexual orientation, as has been asserted, on what basis will you term it criminal? are other sexual orientations also criminalised? If not, why not and why is paedophilia to be viewed as any different.
yes, bestiality is illegal.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 May 13

Society protects children because they are not old enough to make decisions for themselves. We have an age of consent with regard to sexual intercourse in this country for that very reason.

rc

Moves
13 May 13

bestiality is a sexual orientation? wow, have you any data to support the claim?

rc

Moves
13 May 13

Society protects children because they are not old enough to make decisions for themselves. We have an age of consent with regard to sexual intercourse in this country for that very reason.
yes i understand this and I am happy that it is the case, but these reports that are being proffered, that it causes no lasting harm, that it may be a sexual orientation don't bode well in my mind.

rc

Moves
13 May 13

is paedophilia a mental illness or a sexual orientation?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
13 May 13

yes i understand this and I am happy that it is the case, but these reports that are being proffered, that it causes no lasting harm, that it may be a sexual orientation don't bode well in my mind.
Causes no lasting harm for who?

rc

Moves
13 May 13

Causes no lasting harm for who?
it was stated in these reports that were cited in the articles that were produced, from the guardian and the telegraph. I don't have time to go back and find them, but i am quite sure i did not make that up.

Moves
13 May 13

bestiality is a sexual orientation? wow, have you any data to support the claim?
data? what? anything can be a sexual orientation, if i found tea-cups hot, i would be sexual orientated towards tea-cups. actually i used the incorrect word earlier, i should have use zoophilia.

Moves
13 May 13

is paedophilia a mental illness or a sexual orientation?
ive already answered this question. its primarily a mental illness. it can also be a sexual orientation, but this is more complex and differs from person to person. the motives for pedophilia can vary.

rc

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

data? what? anything can be a sexual orientation, if i found tea-cups hot, i would be sexual orientated towards tea-cups. actually i used the incorrect word earlier, i should have use zoophilia.
mork calling stellspalfie, come in stellspalfie, nanoo nanoo

actually guys i need to go to work, but i tell you truly, i am seriously concerned with these reports and it does not bode well in my mind. I was listening to a program on radio 4 on paedophilia and I found it quite disturbing to be honest. Even chemical castration may not deter someone from abusing children and this idea that its a sexual orientation has all kinds of unresolved issues attached to it.

rc

Moves
13 May 13

ive already answered this question. its primarily a mental illness. it can also be a sexual orientation, but this is more complex and differs from person to person. the motives for pedophilia can vary.
I see, so something may be a sexual orientation and a mental illness, what about homosexuality, is that a mental illness? If not, why not?

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

it was stated in these reports that were cited in the articles that were produced, from the guardian and the telegraph. I don't have time to go back and find them, but i am quite sure i did not make that up.
there a reports flying all over the place. look at food, one minute we can eat eggs then we cant, dont drink wine, then have a glass everyday. one report does not mean the whole of society is going to lose its mind and start letting pedophiles have free pick of our children.

i dont believe you are that stupid to think that. i suspect there is something a little more machiavellian going on here.