New Iowa Abortion Law

New Iowa Abortion Law

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
08 May 18

Originally posted by @whodey
I don't really care what percentage approve or disapprove of abortion. Factoring this into the issue is a logical fallacy because it has nothing to do with the issue. Besides, you took a poll before Roe vs. Wade, the consensus would have been that abortion was immoral, but now after Roe vs. Wade people would probably say it is not ideal, but OK. All this ...[text shortened]... t come round to wave her magic wand over the fetus as it comes out of the womb to make it human.
If you had been an Iowa legislator, would you have voted for the Bill [in this OP], voted against it, or would you have abstained?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 May 18

An unborn child is either a human being with rights like you and I or they are not. From what I have observed, 99,9% of unborn children come out human, so they really must be.

Are you against the use of inert IUDs?

w

Moves
08 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If you had been an Iowa legislator, would you have voted for the Bill [in this OP], voted against it, or would you have abstained?
Ask the 9 black robes.

They have all the answers it seems.

w

Moves
08 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Are you against the use of inert IUDs?
The issue is abortion spanky

F

Moves
08 May 18

Ask the 9 black robes.

They have all the answers it seems.
I am not talking about "the 9 black robes", I am asking you - not someone else - to answer this question: had you been an Iowa legislator, would you have voted for the new law, against it, or would you have abstained?

w

Moves
08 May 18
1 edit

I am not talking about "the 9 black robes", I am asking you - not someone else - to answer this question: had you been an Iowa legislator, would you have voted for the new law, against it, or would you have abstained?
My stance on abortion is obvious.

Laws need to protect the unborn like they do you and I.

Trouble is, they have no voice, can't vote, and most importantly, don't have a dime to their name.

On top of that, you have the billion dollar abortion industry to fight.

F

Moves
08 May 18

Trouble is, they have no voice, can't vote, and most importantly, don't have a dime to their name.

What would your vote have been in the Iowa legislature?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
08 May 18

What would your vote have been in the Iowa legislature?
Come on, Kiddo. Isn’t his answer obvious? Do you need everything spoon-fed to you?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 18

I'd give more credence to your anti-choice stand if only you showed more concern for these unwanted little ones after they are born.

F

Moves
09 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
I'd give more credence to your anti-choice stand if only you showed more concern for these unwanted little ones after they are born.
What kinds of policies towards "unwanted" babies and children after they are born - if supported by whodey, would cause you to "give more credence" to the moral stance he takes over abortion?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 18

What kinds of policies towards "unwanted" babies and children after they are born - if supported by whodey, would cause you to "give more credence" to the moral stance he takes over abortion?
Sorry, I don't converse with liars.

F

Moves
09 May 18

Sorry, I don't converse with liars.
But what about the thread topic? The OP?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 18

But what about the thread topic? The OP?
Sorry, I do not converse with liars.

w

Moves
09 May 18

Those that give most of their money and time to those in need are both conservative and faith based individuals.

Conversely, Dims just sit around whining about wanting to elect people to force them to give more of their money to those in need, only, most of the increased taxes go elsewhere.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 May 18

Those that give most of their money and time to those in need are both conservative and faith based individuals.

Conversely, Dims just sit around whining about wanting to elect people to force them to give more of their money to those in need, only, most of the increased taxes go elsewhere.
Your first sentence needs work, since I see no evidence of what you say in reality. Conservatives are constantly bemoaning social programs as an unnecessary waste of money. Try living beneath the poverty line yourself and see if it, indeed, is a waste of money. And hey, guess what? Most of what you call "increased taxes" (I just call it "your fair share" ) DO go "elsewhere", only because conservatives are always cancelling social programs as an unnecessary waste of money.

Like I said, if you'd only put as much attention into children after they are born as you do attempting to curtail a woman's natural right to decisions affecting her own body, I might be inclined to listen to your constant whining about the funds involved.