Narrow gate?

Narrow gate?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 09

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Dec 09

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Thats humility ? ...... 😀 Are you kidding me Robbie ?

In fact I have heard both you and Galveston make the arrogant claim that the petty persucution which some pushy annoying JWs experience is proof that the Bible's prophecy that Gods people will be persecuted means that the JWs are therefore Gods people. Now is that arrogance or is that arrogance ...!!!

You really need to check on yourself pal.

rc

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by Rajk999

In fact I have heard both you and Galveston make the arrogant claim that the petty persucution which some pushy annoying JWs experience is proof that the Bible's prophecy that Gods people will be persecuted means that the JWs are therefore Gods people. Now is that arrogance or is that arrogance ...!!!

ok Raj, whatever, you dont know, have obviously never experienced it, and therefore dont know what you are talking about, yet able to pontificate to others what is persecution is and what it is not. Why dont you look up Georgia, Russia, Singapore, Eritrea????

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 09
1 edit

The more you speak the more it shows that you know nothing about the Witnesses at all.......In fact I'd say from my experiance with ingorant ones like yourself that you are at the top of the list. Congrats....

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by galveston75
The more you speak the more it shows that you know nothing about the Witnesses at all.......In fact I'd say from my experiance with ingorant ones like yourself that you are at the top of the list. Congrats....
As usual you cannot answer any question with humility, neither can you refute what I said about arrogant JWs thinking they only are Gods people because of petty perseuction.

In case you dont know, humility in religion is the ability to doubt the doctrine and teachings taught by your spiritual slavemasters and its this doubt that leads to greater knowledge and understanding.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 09

As usual you cannot answer any question with humility, neither can you refute what I said about arrogant JWs thinking they only are Gods people because of petty perseuction.

In case you dont know, humility in religion is the ability to doubt the doctrine and teachings taught by your spiritual slavemasters and its this doubt that leads to greater knowledge and understanding.
Don't get preachy about humility as that is something you know nothing of...

rc

Moves
04 Dec 09

oh really, is that what James wrote,

(James 1:5-8) . . .So, if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep on asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching; and it will be given him.  But let him keep on asking in faith, not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about.  In fact, let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from Jehovah;  he is an indecisive man, unsteady in all his ways.

dont you just love it when a plan comes together.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
oh really, is that what James wrote,

(James 1:5-8) . . .So, if any one of you is lacking in wisdom, let him keep on asking God, for he gives generously to all and without reproaching; and it will be given him.  But let him keep on asking in faith, not doubting at all, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven by the wind and blown about. ...[text shortened]... n indecisive man, unsteady in all his ways.

dont you just love it when a plan comes together.
More proof that you JWs are screwed up.

I said : "...doubt the doctrine and teachings taught by your spiritual slavemasters.." Thats the JW organisation and their nonsense doctrines.

What does that doubt have to do with the doubt referred to by James?

Obviously, You liken God to the JW organisation .. that hilarious !!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Dec 09
1 edit

I cant believe what I'm reading half the time between you 3(RC,R and G75).
I don't know either of you in real life but based on your posting histories I would be way more inclined to lean towards Rajks version of things rather than you other clowns . Thats right-Clowns!
Robbie I cringe at ever third or fourth post of yours.(I much more like your posts in the sports and culture forums). You talk about humility and other virtues yet seem to follow your own guidelines when it suits you.
When people get serious you get jokey, when others are jokey you try to hit them with "facts"-(not all the time but enough to mention).
If you put stuff out there you must be willing to defend it .

Galveston, you constantly go on about your faith while dismissing all who oppose as just plain wrong. There is no give and take with you. There are no grey areas. Well let me tell you right here and now- THERE ARE GREY AREAS IN LIFE. Would you consider yourself a truth-seeker? Or have you already found it and just trying to turn people on to it(the truth)? If you do know the answers then why do people constantly have trouble with your 'truths'? Shouldn't you be winning them over in droves? And its not just the scientific ones either...

Rajk, I don't know why you were banned, and I don't want to know. I just hate to see G75 bring it up as some sort of reason why your words shouldn't be listened to. I sympathize with you and your thankless ,(no doubt self-imposed), mission to confront these JWs . Good on you. Most times you are spot on.

These things build up to the point where I have to say something.
Alright boys, give me your best...

(note:I am just at the tip of a very big iceberg with you 2 clowns)

rc

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
I don't know either of you in real life but based on your posting histories I would be way more inclined to lean towards Rajks version of things rather than you other clowns . Thats right-Clowns!
Robbie I cringe at ever third or fourth post of yours.(I much more like your pos ...[text shortened]... me your best...

are you also wanting to be a submarine commander? since when are we posting to please you? if you dont like the posts, dont read them! why should our freedom of speech be subject to your dictates? Perhaps you may be important in your own eyes, who can tell. As far as i am aware i have in every instance given reasons for what we are stating, the problem is, as you yourself are now demonstrating, rather than attacking the reasons, you are content to attack the personalities behind those reasons. If you have nothing of substance to state, then let those who do , get on with trying to establish their truths and let others like you worry about personalities!

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
04 Dec 09

Robbie I cringe at ever third or fourth post of yours.(I much more like your pos ...[text shortened]... me your best...

🙂 Thanks for your support. No siree, we cant give those JW clowns (I like that expression) free run of the forums. Galveston called me a servant of Satan a couple times .. something about me hindering the work of God. I think that says it all. Anyone who opposes the JWs must be satanic .. the height of delusion.

In any case if I did not oppose them, someone else surely would have. There must be hundreds of readers who think the JWs are clowns.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Ok Knob..explain just these few verses to me. It's at 2Tim 3: 1-5. If you know half as much as you say you do about the Bible and that it's hogwash then explain why this isn't true today and how this doesn't apply to you in anyway....
Galvo, it's just a collection of words that could be applied to any point of time in history. I see nothing special about it.

Would you like to enlighten me as to what special significance this piece of old text has to do with me?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Dec 09

🙂 Thanks for your support. No siree, we cant give those JW clowns (I like that expression) free run of the forums. Galveston called me a servant of Satan a couple times .. something about me hindering the work of God. I think that says it all. Anyone who opposes the JWs must be satanic .. the height of delusion.

In any case if I did not oppose them, someone else surely would have. There must be hundreds of readers who think the JWs are clowns.
The two JW's we have who frequent these forums are certainly 'special'.

Z

Moves
04 Dec 09

i giggled my ass off reading this.

yes, i totally agree with you.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
04 Dec 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Galvo, it's just a collection of words that could be applied to any point of time in history. I see nothing special about it.

Would you like to enlighten me as to what special significance this piece of old text has to do with me?
Are you serious? Wow... You are blind aren't you?