Narrow gate?

Narrow gate?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

P
Bananarama

False berry

Moves
03 Dec 09

Originally posted by galveston75
If the earth is how it is now. Not the case before the flood.. Prove it wasn't. One thing ones like you will never realize or believe is that this planet was created and it belongs to God. He could have done anything with it he wanted and in any time period he wanted to. But that's too hard for many humans in their small little minds to ever have a concept of.
Tell God we want a refund.

Moves
03 Dec 09

Originally posted by galveston75
If the earth is how it is now. Not the case before the flood.. Prove it wasn't. One thing ones like you will never realize or believe is that this planet was created and it belongs to God. He could have done anything with it he wanted and in any time period he wanted to. But that's too hard for many humans in their small little minds to ever have a concept of.
But not too hard for your little pea to spout off about things you don't understand. If anything can happen then how about the anything that makes sense? (Or even the anythings that don't?) How are we supposed to know that the devil didn't create the earth? Believe you? You are just a foolish common mortal - why should I (or anyone else here) take your word for it? Were you sent by the devil to lead us into error? Prove that you were not.

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09
1 edit

Originally posted by TerrierJack
But not too hard for your little pea to spout off about things you don't understand. If anything can happen then how about the anything that makes sense? (Or even the anythings that don't?) How are we supposed to know that the devil didn't create the earth? Believe you? You are just a foolish common mortal - why should I (or anyone else here) take your word for it? Were you sent by the devil to lead us into error? Prove that you were not.
when will you take responsibility for you posts Uncle Jack? 😛

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Dec 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Serious? Am I missing something. After all you two couldn't even work out what I meant by 'form' in another thread.
So i guess you wont be adding to the 'holiday greetings' thread.
Perhaps you may have a sobering thought on why we shouldn't celebrate the holidays.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
03 Dec 09

Strange thought but can you prove the Devil had anything to do with creation at all? Can't wait for this..

Moves
03 Dec 09

I'm not trying to convince everyone that my opinions are best because only I have correctly interpreted an ancient text.

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." - Popeye the Sailor

On the other I hand I commonly find posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purposes better than I can." If that is not fatal pride I have no clue what could be. I remained consoled however that we can share a bottle of Macallan in Hell, rob, (and when the Devil and I break out the Maker's Mark you can dance!)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
03 Dec 09

... posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purposes better than I can." If that is not fatal pride ...
LOL ... Same affliction that the Pharisses suffered from in the time of Christ.
Zero humility. Complete arrogance.

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09

I'm not trying to convince everyone that my opinions are best because only I have correctly interpreted an ancient text.

On the other I hand I commonly find posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purpo ...[text shortened]... callan in Hell, rob, (and when the Devil and I break out the Maker's Mark you can dance!)
you drink Macallans? this is my Fathers favourite Speyside malt also, i am an island man myself! if i think that others are wrong i generally try to provide reasons why i think they are wrong, if we err, then i do not mind persons saying, you are talking rubbish, for truth is what we seek to utter and to establish.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Dec 09

On the other I hand I commonly find posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purpo ...[text shortened]... callan in Hell, rob, (and when the Devil and I break out the Maker's Mark you can dance!)
On the other I hand I commonly find posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purposes better than I can."

I believe that is called 'hitting the nail on the head'!!!

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
LOL ... Same affliction that the Pharisses suffered from in the time of Christ.
Zero humility. Complete arrogance.
you cant handle the truth!

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
[b]On the other I hand I commonly find posts from you and galveston75 that just basically say, "everyone else is wrong because no one can understand God and his purposes better than I can."

I believe that is called 'hitting the nail on the head'!!![/b]
what is this, a witch hunt? are you guys claiming to know as much about the Bible as Galvo? The Bible makes it quite clear, that unless you have what is termed 'Gods spirit', you cannot understand the deep things of God, because these things are examined spiritually. It is not elitism, nor egotistical thinking, quite the contrary, for unless you approach it with humility, rather than seeking to establish your own thoughts, it shall remain closed and unattainable. There are many scriptures which bear this out.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Dec 09

what is this, a witch hunt? are you guys claiming to know as much about the Bible as Galvo? The Bible makes it quite clear, that unless you have what is termed 'Gods spirit', you cannot understand the deep things of God, because these things are examined spiritually.
Not a witch hunt, merely the truth.

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09

Not a witch hunt, merely the truth.
i never thought i would see the day when mere opinion was masquerading as truth Noobster!

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Dec 09

i never thought i would see the day when mere opinion was masquerading as truth Noobster!
But you just confirmed what Jack said -

The Bible makes it quite clear, that unless you have what is termed 'Gods spirit', you cannot understand the deep things of God

Are you now saying you were lying?

rc

Moves
03 Dec 09
1 edit

But you just confirmed what Jack said -

The Bible makes it quite clear, that unless you have what is termed 'Gods spirit', you cannot understand the deep things of God

Are you now saying you were lying?
i do not understand what you are trying to imply Noobster, really i dont. where is the lie? this statement is not my opinion, its a Biblical fact, if you like i can post many scriptures which testify to this.