1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:36
    @divegeester said
    FMF was a Christian with Christ in him, and he “fell away” as you described, from scripture.
    If that is true why call himself an Atheist that just to piss off God? Denying God’s reality now is to deny Him always, reality didn’t change the day he changed his mind. If he suddenly realized what he had was not true it was never true.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:371 edit
    @kellyjay said
    If that is true why call himself an Atheist that just to piss off God?
    Because he has “fallen away”.

I feel like I’ve been over this a few times with you.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 00:20
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus Christ’s redemption is a reality in my life, for you it was so real you can deny and reject all you claimed you once believed, that was how real it was for you!
    I fully understand that you believe that ,"Jesus Christ’s redemption" is a reality and that this belief has a real impact on your life.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 00:48
    @kellyjay said
    Denying God’s reality now is to deny Him always, reality didn’t change the day he changed his mind.
    My firm faith didn't make the Christian God a reality. Neither does yours. My faith was real, though. And so is yours.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 09:231 edit
    @fmf said
    My firm faith didn't make the Christian God a reality. Neither does yours. My faith was real, though. And so is yours.
    This is true; our faith doesn't make God a reality; God is a reality no matter what
    we think one way or another. You say what you had wasn't real, though you did
    believe it, and you now deny it as real because, as you accurately say, your faith
    doesn't make a God a reality. This is exactly what I have been saying to you all
    long if what you had wasn't real; you didn't have God. All you were ever doing
    was conjuring up a feeling for emotion at best, fitting in the group, acting like
    everyone around you, with some being real and others just like you, all acting
    in the name of Jesus only.

You then go on assuming everyone else' experience was as fake as yours was.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 09:50
    @kellyjay said
    You then go on assuming everyone else' experience was as fake as yours was.
    With one thing or another, while you 'get' the impact and perspectives that faith gives you, as I did too, you are too much of regurgitator - and goldfish in a bowl [that's a metaphor, KellyJay, not literal] to be able to exhibit much in the way of insight into or conception of the nature of religious faith.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 09:55
    @kellyjay said
    You say what you had wasn't real, though you did
    believe it, and you now deny it as real because, as you accurately say, your faith
    doesn't make a God a reality.
    Hang on though, what I "accurately said" was, in fact "My firm faith didn't make the Christian God a reality. Neither does yours." You either accept ALL of this is "accurate" or you don't. Don't be so disingenuous. If you DO accept it as "accurate", then for you to continue to claim that your opinions are objective is rather silly.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 09:56
    @fmf said
    With one thing or another, while you 'get' the impact and perspectives that faith gives you, as I did too, you are too much of regurgitator - and goldfish in a bowl [that's a metaphor, KellyJay, not literal] to be able to exhibit much in the way of insight into or conception of the nature of religious faith.
    I'm not defining everyone by myself as you do. Even with dive I have to acknowledge
    that it isn't me that decides his fate before God, but the Jesus Christ who died and
    rose from the dead on dive's behalf. You want to make it about my opinion, about
    your opinion, about dive's opinion when in fact it isn't our opinions it is Christ's the
    faithful one you rejected and denied.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 09:58
    @kellyjay said
    All you were ever doing
    was conjuring up a feeling for emotion at best, fitting in the group, acting like
    everyone around you else' experience was as fake as yours was.
    You can stick this kind of "Easter bunny" drivel in your ear, KellyJay. It makes you seem small and insecure.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 10:00
    @kellyjay said
    I'm not defining everyone by myself as you do. Even with dive I have to acknowledge
    that it isn't me that decides his fate before God, but the Jesus Christ who died and
    rose from the dead on dive's behalf. You want to make it about my opinion, about
    your opinion, about dive's opinion when in fact it isn't our opinions it is Christ's the
    All you have to offer is your personal opinions, KellyJay. They are all you are offering up for discussion
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 12:44
    @kellyjay said
    All you were ever doing
    everyone around you, with some being real and others just like you, all actingin the name of Jesus only.
    KellyJay you’re quite a nasty piece of work really, aren’t you.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Jul '22 12:48
    @kellyjay said
    it is Christ's the
    Make your mind up KellyJay!

How could FMF have been “rejecting and denying christ” at the same time as he was faking it all and “conjuring up a feeling for emotion at best, fitting in the group, acting like everyone around [him]”

Your mean-spiritedness knows no end does it!
    Your dislike for FMF wants you to have him both a Christian who is rejecting Christ AND a faker who never had Christ and was just “playing along with everyone else”

How utterly unchristian, how utterly reprobate of you!
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 09:02
    @divegeester said
    Make your mind up KellyJay!

How could FMF have been “rejecting and denying christ” at the same time as he was faking it all and “conjuring up a feeling for emotion at best, fitting in the group, acting like everyone around [him]”

Your mean-spiritedness knows no end does it!
    Your dislike for FMF wants you to have him both a Christian who is rejecting Christ AND a ...[text shortened]... as just “playing along with everyone else”

How utterly unchristian, how utterly reprobate of you!
    Because our opinions don't make us Christian, only Jesus Christ. Proclaiming what
    he had wasn't real, as he is now in his denial. His current declaration shows his
    experience wasn't real then. It was only an opinion then and only an opinion now.

Jesus Christ, in reality, must accept us and enter into us, making us Christians by
    His sanctification work as He redeems us as we strive to enter into the narrow
    gate abiding in Him.

If your Christianity doesn't require Christ in your life, its a personal Christianity that
    is godless, and the Jesus you have is of your own making.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 09:03
    @divegeester said
    KellyJay you’re quite a nasty piece of work really, aren’t you.
    This is why I need a savior.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '22 09:06
    @fmf said
    All you have to offer is your personal opinions, KellyJay. They are all you are offering up for discussion
    We all give witness to the truth we believe in, and when we are right and not, does
    not change because we accept or reject it, molding our opinions.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree