1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '22 13:38
    @kellyjay said
    Holding to the belief God is real, changing to a belief that God isn't real means that
    according to the new perspective, all previous beliefs that used to be held were
    never true by the new definition of what is now thought true about God, opinions
    can change they can do that with the wind from time to time, truth not so much.

Holding views that were once accepted and ...[text shortened]... ted is having changing views,
    that is the definition of changing views when one changes their view.
    My beliefs are not "ever-changing", KellyJay. Run away.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jul '22 13:46
    @kellyjay said
    Holding to the belief God is real, changing to a belief that God isn't real means that
    according to the new perspective, all previous beliefs that used to be held were
    never true by the new definition of what is now thought true about God, opinions
    can change they can do that with the wind from time to time, truth not so much.

Holding views that were once accepted and ...[text shortened]... ted is having changing views,
    that is the definition of changing views when one changes their view.
    I have an open mind about the existence of a creator entity based on the extraordinary nature of the universe and human consciousness but I do not find any credible reason to believe that such a creator entity has communicated with us. This has been my stance throughout the 21st century. Twenty plus years. It cannot be described, honestly, as an "ever-changing" belief you silly billy, nor can it be described as denying the existence of a creator entity. If you expressed yourself badly, own it, KellyJay. Don't be so prideful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree