One God, one vast Word.
    Brilliant!
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 09:26
    @fmf said
    I also believed that it was my faith in "the Lord" that was seeing me through "many good and bad times". That was exactly my experience too.
    Then you chucked it all, so claiming you had that kind of faith isn't true.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 09:27
    @fmf said
    How impressed or unimpressed you happen to be now in 2022 about my faith in the past doesn't alter the reality of my life 20, 25, 30, 35, 40 or 45 years ago.
    No, you did that all by yourself.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 09:29
    @fmf said
    Your religious beliefs ARE just an elaborate set of personal viewpoints. I am not disputing how accurate your descriptions of the effect of faith had on you, nor am I disputing how important the effect your faith had on you was [and is] in your life.
    I don't care about your thoughts on the matter, our thoughts on the matter are not
    as important as the matter itself, who is Jesus, what is He to us. You have made that
    very clear.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 09:46
    @kellyjay said
    I don't care about your thoughts on the matter, our thoughts on the matter are not
    as important as the matter itself, who is Jesus, what is He to us. You have made that
    very clear.
    Eh! FMF has made it “very clear” that “our thoughts on the matter are not as important as the matter itself, who is Jesus, what is He to us.”

FMF has made this “very clear”??
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:40
    @divegeester said
    Eh! FMF has made it “very clear” that “our thoughts on the matter are not as important as the matter itself, who is Jesus, what is He to us.”

FMF has made this “very clear”??
    Yea he says he doesn’t believe now!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 16:42
    @kellyjay said
    very clear.
    Your "thoughts on the matter" are all you've got.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 18:30
    @fmf said
    Your "thoughts on the matter" are all you've got.
    Jesus Christ’s redemption is a reality in my life, for you it was so real you can deny and reject all you claimed you once believed, that was how real it was for you!
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 20:18
    @kellyjay said
    Jesus Christ’s redemption is a reality in my life, for you it was so real you can deny and reject all you claimed you once believed, that was how real it was for you!
    It’s called “falling away” kellyjay…

… remember!
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 22:17
    @divegeester said
    It’s called “falling away” kellyjay…

… remember!
    Call it what ever you want do you think it matters? Do you think when all of us are standing in front of Jesus, that denying Him will be better because once upon a time he accepted Christ before he denied Jesus? Will the consequences defer?
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 22:59
    @kellyjay said
    Call it what ever you want do you think it matters?
    I’m calling it what you referred to it as - “falling away”, your words, your doctrine.

FMF was a Christian just like you are a Christian, but he has since “fallen away”.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 22:591 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Call it what ever you want do you think it matters?
    Duplicate post.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:12
    @divegeester said
    I’m calling it what you referred to it as - “falling away”, your words, your doctrine.

FMF was a Christian just like you are a Christian, but he has since “fallen away”.
    I have said and maintain as true you can fall away from a religious belief, but to fall away from God is different. Being a Christian is just that, Christ in us, you don’t have Him in you, you are Christian in His name only.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Jun '22 23:19
    @kellyjay said
    I have said and maintain as true you can fall away from a religious belief, but to fall away from God is different.
    FMF was a Christian with Christ in him, and he “fell away” as you described, from scripture.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree