1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 09:42
    @kellyjay said
    If you knew the Lord, you could not deny Him, so don't compare yourself to me.
    But we had the same faith and it had more or less the same impact on our lives.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 09:49
    @divegeester said
    Coward!

Here’s what you asserted:

@kellyjay said
    We are saved by Christ not by our efforts.

My reply
    But according to your belief we maintain our salvation by doing or not doing certain things?

Correct or not?
    Talking to you is nothing but setting yourself to be insulted; there is never just a
    conversation; you have to belittle and put others down. No, thank you, dive; being
    insulted by you, having you call me names is just you being you. To have a
    conversation is trying to grasp the other's meaning; you don't attempt to grasp
    anything that doesn't agree with you; instead, you belittle there is no attempt to
    understand.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 09:49
    @fmf said
    But we had the same faith and it had more or less the same impact on our lives.
    I had God, whatever you had was not.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 13:42
    @kellyjay said
    I had God, whatever you had was not.
    I understand completely you when you claim you "have God". I've been there too.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 13:50
    @kellyjay said
    Talking to you is nothing but setting yourself to be insulted; there is never just a
    conversation; you have to belittle and put others down. No, thank you, dive; being
    anything that doesn't agree with you; instead, you belittle there is no attempt to
    understand.
    You are a prideful scatter-pattern waffler and dodger, KellyJay. divegeester gets right to the heart of the matter time and time again. And you go into your foetal position - time and time again - and pretend you are a victim.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 15:16
    @kellyjay said
    Do you grasp the gospel? We are saved by grace through faith, which is a gift of God,
    nothing we can do can we earn salvation. So all the things we do after that aren't to
    get saved; we do it all out of the love and obedience for our Lord and Savior. We are
    to obey Him, serve Him, and love Him and each other.
    I’m not interested in your condescending video lecture thanks.

What I am interested are your beliefs on the matter.
    I have asked you if we maintain our salvation by doing or not doing certain (yet to be specified) things…?
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 15:18
    @kellyjay said
    understand.
    Stop being a baby!

I get called all manner of disgusting things in this forum by you included. Just focus on the topic.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 16:15
    @divegeester said
    I’m not interested in your condescending video lecture thanks.

What I am interested are your beliefs on the matter.
    I have asked you if we maintain our salvation by doing or not doing certain (yet to be specified) things…?
    You never watched it yet you belittle it, it is a pattern with you.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 16:16
    @divegeester said
    Stop being a baby!

I get called all manner of disgusting things in this forum by you included. Just focus on the topic.
    Show me where I do that to you.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 16:18
    @fmf said
    You are a prideful scatter-pattern waffler and dodger, KellyJay. divegeester gets right to the heart of the matter time and time again. And you go into your foetal position - time and time again - and pretend you are a victim.
    It’s always so uplifting talking to you and dive.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 16:37
    @fmf said
    I understand completely you when you claim you "have God". I've been there too.
    Yea and then you deny it as real now, so there is a distinction with a difference.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 20:43
    @kellyjay said
    You never watched it yet you belittle it, it is a pattern with you.
    Stop dodging my question…

13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 22:10
    @divegeester said
    Stop dodging my question…

You didn’t pay attention to the last thing I said about engaging with you in a conversation.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Jun '22 22:15
    @kellyjay said
    You didn’t pay attention to the last thing I said about engaging with you in a conversation.
    If my question troubles you just say so, don’t hide.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 00:34
    @kellyjay said
    Yea and then you deny it as real now, so there is a distinction with a difference.
    I've never denied I am now an agnostic atheist, if that's what you're getting at. And I've never denied that you are sincere about your faith, if that is what you are getting at. And finally, I've never denied that our beliefs are different, if that is what you are getting at.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree