1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 00:35
    @kellyjay said
    It’s always so uplifting talking to you and dive.
    Well. Run away then.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 01:24
    @fmf said
    Well. Run away then.
    Do you think the world revolves around you and dive?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 04:41
    @kellyjay said
    Do you think the world revolves around you and dive?
    No, of course not. But your conversations between you and me revolve around you and me. Stop pouting. Tell me more about "the East Bunny".
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 06:164 edits
    @kellyjay said
    It’s always so uplifting talking to you and dive.
    If someone comes to me and asks me about being a Christian I will tell them this:

- Jesus is utterly and totally victorious
    - No one gets to be tortured by Jesus for eternity for not believing in him.
    - Salvation is something eternal but to be lived out in good works through a real relationship with the spirit of God in us in this temporal existence ~ it is not something to be either attained nor lost by us because we are not responsible for it, Jesus the victor is.

What you might say is:

- Jesus saved the “few” who found the “straight way” the rest, the vast majority of billions will be in hell being burnt alive by him personally because he lost them to the lies of Satan
    - Salvation is something which we access through our belief in Jesus but it can be lost at anytime should we be either do or believe certain wrong things. So we don’t actually know we are saved until after we die.
    - despite him being all powerful, none of the above is Jesus fault, it’s our fault because we are evil and Jesus is righteous to burn us alive.

Which of these dogmas is “uplifting”?
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 09:29
    @fmf said
    No, of course not. But your conversations between you and me revolve around you and me. Stop pouting. Tell me more about "the East Bunny".
    I could go forever not talking about you, and hearing how you think you used to
    be like me.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 10:37
    @kellyjay said
    I could go forever not talking about you, and hearing how you think you used to
    be like me.
    Just go off into a huff for a year or so again like you've done twice before.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:24
    @fmf said
    Just go off into a huff for a year or so again like you've done twice before.
    That your goal send me on my way? I didn’t go off in s as huff when I left last time I announced long before I left once my games were done I was going to leave and I did. I didn’t make a big deal about it. You think you had something to do with that decision on my part? You have a very high opinion of yourself. I don’t recall the reasoning I the first time I left, but you do? LOL you should get a life!
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:31
    @kellyjay said
    That your goal send me on my way?
    My "goal"? Nope. Don't be silly. I have been using up my time talking to you right? But, to my way of thinking, you have become a bit of a waste of time to discuss things with [go on then, tell me more about "the Easter Bunny"] ...so, perhaps you should just swap gormless banter with stands-for-nothing Kevin Eleven or the hateful Executioner Brand/reservation247, and just ignore my attempts to talk about spirituality-related matters.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:37
    @kellyjay said
    I didn’t go off in s as huff when I left last time I announced long before I left once my games were done I was going to leave and I did.
    You have either forgotten or you are lying.

After you made a fool of yourself in a conversation about Jehovah's Witnesses engaging in child sacrifice, you kept posting but blanked me out for a year, assiduously ignoring every single post for more than 12 months.

A second occasion was when you contradicted yourself and were too prideful to correct yourself, and after I pressed you on it, although you kept posting, after a week or so of you accusing me of lying about myself, lying about my wife and marriage and family, you blanked me out for about nine months.

This is your prerogative of course, but there is no need for you to pretend that you don't remember.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:38
    @kellyjay said
    when I left last time I announced long before I left once my games were done I was going to leave and I did.
    I am not talking about that recent withdrawal [2021] from the forum. Don't be so disingenuous.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:40
    @kellyjay said
    I don’t recall the reasoning I the first time I left, but you do? LOL you should get a life!
    I didn't say you "left". I said you went into a huff. On both occasions, you were still here and posting 'normally'. Don't be so disingenuous.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:44
    @fmf said
    My "goal"? Nope. Don't be silly. I have been using up my time talking to you right? But, to my way of thinking, you have become a bit of a waste of time to discuss things with [go on then, tell me more about "the Easter Bunny"] ...so, perhaps you should just swap gormless banter with stands-for-nothing Kevin Eleven or the hateful Executioner Brand/reservation247, and just ignore my attempts to talk about spirituality-related matters.
    Stop bringing me up in discussions, stop talking anything I write about and turn it into a something to do with my faith. I don’t spend my time comparing myself to you except for when you do it.

If I am beneath you quit worrying about my views. You claim to have such a greater grasp of reality and reasoning than me as you have declared, why lower yourself!

You are so cleaver no one can convince you of errors!
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:45
    @fmf said
    I am not talking about that recent withdrawal [2021] from the forum. Don't be so disingenuous.
    Stop acting like you know me better than I know myself.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:47
    @kellyjay said
    Stop bringing me up in discussions, stop talking anything I write about and turn it into a something to do with my faith.
    No. You can stick your terms and conditions in your ear, KellyJay. All you ever talk about are your personal opinions [i.e.your faith]. You don't have the capacity to talk about anything else.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jun '22 11:51
    @kellyjay said
    Stop acting like you know me better than I know myself.
    I am more knowledgeable and insightful about the nature of religious faith than you are, KellyJay. I know exactly how and why you are in the grip of a psychological phenomenon. You show no signs of having thought deeply about what your faith actually is for as long as I've known you, and I can only assume you've been the same unreflective autopilot regurgitator for the last 40 years. No offence intended.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree