Memorable Conversions

Memorable Conversions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
Why is something evil in the first place? Is it only evil because you decide it is? If you change your mind about something does it's 'evil' status also change?
I've already answered these questions. You must have forgotten.

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

Those actions are all sinful, I may be wrong but I am not in a position to say one sin is worse than another, God will decide.
As you know, I believe that "sin" is something that exists in your mind only and it often has little or nothing to do with morality. If your religious dogma renders you unable to differentiate between the level of "evil" of the murder of millions of people in concentration camps, on one hand, and a man looking lustfully at a woman, on the other, then I think your worldview is incoherent.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
I've already answered these questions. You must have forgotten.
You said something along the lines of something is evil if it causes pain? So is accidentally bumping your arm evil?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
As you know, I believe that "sin" is something that exists in your mind only and it often has little or nothing to do with morality. If your religious dogma renders you unable to differentiate between the level of "evil" of the murder of millions of people in concentration camps, on one hand, and a man looking lustfully at a woman, on the other, then I think your worldview is incoherent.
So tell me what basis do you use to differentiate between different levels of evil?

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

You said something along the lines of something is evil if it causes pain? So is accidentally bumping your arm evil?
No I didn't say that at all. You've just fabricated it. And, no I don't think "accidentally bumping your arm" is "evil".

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

So tell me what basis do you use to differentiate between different levels of evil?
I've already addressed this. You seem to be pretending that you've forgotten.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
No I didn't say that at all. You've just fabricated it. And, no I don't think "accidentally bumping your arm" is "evil".
But you said something is evil if it causes pain?

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

But you said something is evil if it causes pain?
Go back and look through our conversations if your curiosity is genuine. It was in the last few months.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Go back and look through our conversations if your curiosity is genuine. It was in the last few months.
Which thread? Do you remember what you said?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Oct 16

Is trolling a universal truth?

F

Moves
10 Oct 16

It's you who is acting as if he doesn't remember, not me.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
It seems to be the only truth you know. 😛

F

Moves
10 Oct 16
1 edit

If I said "something is evil if it causes pain" or "accidentally bumping your arm [is] evil", find these claims and quote me verbatim.

F

Moves
10 Oct 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester to Fetchmyjunk
He just ignores and blanks out what people say and then later pretends that they never said anything ~ or makes up stuff. This question about "evil" is a good example.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
10 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
He just ignores and blanks out what people say and then later pretends that they never said anything ~ or makes up stuff. This question about "evil" is a good example.
You expect me to remember every word you said, yet it seems you cannot remember it either.

Here is a question I have never asked you: On what basis do you differentiate between 'good' and 'evil'? If you say that my view is incoherent I assume you think that you hold a more coherent view than mine.