Jesus Rewards those who have, punish those who lack

Jesus Rewards those who have, punish those who lack

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
31 Aug 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Proof that your doctrine is church mumbo jumbo is that you keep referring to "going to heaven". You will find nowhere Jesus saying anyone is going to heaven. This alone tells me that your doctrine is a twisted mess of church foolishness. In fact the bible says clearly that no man has ascended into heaven but Christ.

Next the passage I quoted clearly stated where Jesus exp ...[text shortened]... doing good works. It is no wonder that the most selfish greedy people on the planet are Christians.
I'm not wasting my time with your worthless Jehovah Witness lies and BS. The only church mumbo jumbo is coming from you and and a few others. I showed you scriptures, which of course you say are church mumbo jumbo. You are currently worthless to God and the world. Have a good life and I hope someday that you can HUMBLE yourself and turn to Jesus our Lord. Otherwise, you're headed down son; simple as that.
BTW I currently do not attend a church, and I haven't been to a church service in at least five years.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 21

@kingdavid403 said
I'm not wasting my time with your worthless Jehovah Witness lies and BS. The only church mumbo jumbo is coming from you and and a few others. I showed you scriptures, which of course you say are church mumbo jumbo. You are currently worthless to God and the world. Have a good life and I hope someday that you can HUMBLE yourself and turn to Jesus our Lord. Otherwise, you're headed down son; simple as that.
Thats typical church Christians reaction. Failure to support their mumbo jumbo doctrine ,,, eg
- where the bible says people go to heaven.
- where Jesus says not to do good works..

.. leads to getting angry and abusive.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
31 Aug 21

@kingdavid403 said
Can i recommend this passage of scripture to you my friend -

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Who are you to judge who is worthless to God???

This is pretty good too from Matthew

7 “Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. 2 For with the judgment you make you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. 3 Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s[a] eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your neighbor,[b] ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s[c] eye.

Chill out a bit and calm the angry beast in your bosom.

E

Moves
31 Aug 21
1 edit

I would say that the Bible instructs Christians to be judgmental.

Funny how people complain if a Christian is being judgmental by identifying something as sinful. The response is something like be more like Jesus, but Jesus is the most judgmental one of all.

Jesus instructs people to judge the fruit of what is stored in one's heart.

In the end some people are deemed worthy and more will be given, while the unworthy ones have everything taken away.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
31 Aug 21

@medullah said
Can i recommend this passage of scripture to you my friend -

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

This is pretty good too from Matthew

7 “Do not judge, so that you ...[text shortened]... the speck out of your neighbor’s[c] eye.

Chill out a bit and calm the angry beast in your bosom.
I said currently; he can change. Tell me, do liars and lies have any worth to God? If so, then why does the Bible say that all liars are going to hell?
Of course God still loves him and them; and He hopes that they will humble themselves and turn to Him. I hope he does as I'm sure God does also. Furthermore, I'm currently not angry about anything. Also., I'm not trying to remove any speck from his eyes; and, I'm aware of some of my sinful ways; and, I know I will always need to work on them. In no way am I perfect; that's for sure. Thanks for sharing the beautiful scriptures.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 21
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
I said currently; he can change. Tell me, do liars and lies have any worth to God? If so, then why does the Bible say that all liars are going to hell?
Of course God still loves him and them; and He hopes that they will humble themselves and turn to Him. I hope he does as I'm sure God does also. Furthermore, I' ...[text shortened]... ork on them. In no way am I perfect; that's for sure. Thanks for sharing the beautiful scriptures.
Tell me where Jesus preached :
- people go to heaven.
- not to do good works..

I have produced the passage where Jesus said to do good works and this will be rewarded with eternal life in the Kingdom of God [and there are many such passages]. I can also produce the passage that says no man as ascended to heaven.

Yet you preach both these false church doctrines and worse you get angry and abusive when the teachings of Jesus which contradict yours, is presented to you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 21
2 edits

@kingdavid403 said
One does NOT get to heaven by good works. One can not work their way to heaven; it is only by the grace of God.
The Grace of God is the reason for ALL things, air, life, everything .. that goes without saying. However, there are still rules to follow and things to do to have air to breathe and to have life and health. The fool says the Grace of God is with me therefore I dont have to look after my health. The wise man says the Grace of God is with me and I will continue to do what I need to do to be in good health.

Same with eternal life. The fool tells himself good works is not necessary because Im saved by the Grace of God. The wise man keeps the commandments , does good works despite the Grace of God.

The fool who boasts about grace, is cast out of the Kingdom of God and the wise get eternal life.

E

Moves
31 Aug 21

@Rajk999

If following the Law would earn salvation, then the Pharisees would have had salvation, but Jesus said they were not going to be saved.

Faith without works is dead, but it seems work without faith is also dead.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 21
1 edit

@eladar said
@Rajk999

If following the Law would earn salvation, then the Pharisees would have had salvation, but Jesus said they were not going to be saved.

Faith without works is dead, but it seems work without faith is also dead.
I said no such thing. I never said following the Law [meaning Law of Moses], earns salvation neither did I or anywhere in the bible say the Pharisees were following the Law of Moses. IF you read the bible carefully you would see that the Pharisees were following the parts of the Law of Moses that involved frivolous matters and not the important matters. Jesus identified what these were.

So I have no reply to your question, which I never said.

Jesus said those who keep His commandments will get eternal life in the Kingdom of God. I quoted references to support this. You are free to disagree with this if you like.

E

Moves
31 Aug 21

@rajk999 said
I said no such thing. I never said following the Law [meaning Law of Moses], earns salvation neither did I or anywhere in the bible say the Pharisees were following the Law of Moses. IF you read the bible carefully you would see that the Pharisees were following the parts of the Law of Moses that involved frivolous matters and not the important matters. Jesus identified wha ...[text shortened]... Kingdom of God. I quoted references to support this. You are free to disagree with this if you like.
So it is your position that only what Jesus said as recorded in the New Testament matters when it comes to salvation, not comments by Paul or other books in the NT?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Sep 21

@rajk999 said
Proof that your doctrine is church mumbo jumbo is that you keep referring to "going to heaven". You will find nowhere Jesus saying anyone is going to heaven. This alone tells me that your doctrine is a twisted mess of church foolishness. In fact the bible says clearly that no man has ascended into heaven but Christ.

Next the passage I quoted clearly stated where Jesus exp ...[text shortened]... doing good works. It is no wonder that the most selfish greedy people on the planet are Christians.
Luke 23:43, KJV - And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

What good works did the thief on the cross do?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
01 Sep 21
3 edits

@suzianne said
Luke 23:43, KJV - And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

What good works did the thief on the cross do?
Exactly. rajk666 clearly has never read a bible.
rajk666 asks:
Tell me where Jesus preached:
- people go to heaven.

[Matthew 7:21 NKJV] 21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
Jesus clearly says here that those who do the will of the Father will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Duh...

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Sep 21
2 edits

@eladar said
Is this the Jesus you know?

From Matthew 13

For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him
Jesus warned of covetousness distracting from the living in and for the kingdom of God.

" And someone out of the crowd said to Him, Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.

But He said to him, Man who appointed Me a judge or a divider over you?

And He said to them, Watch and guard yourself from all covetousness, for no one's life is in the abundance of his possessions." (Luke 12:13,14)

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Sep 21

@eladar said
So it is your position that only what Jesus said as recorded in the New Testament matters when it comes to salvation, not comments by Paul or other books in the NT?
Jesus Christ is the authority on eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Sep 21
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
Exactly. rajk666 clearly has never read a bible.
rajk666 asks:
Tell me where Jesus preached:
- people go to heaven.

[Matthew 7:21 NKJV] 21 "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven."
Jesus clearly says here that those who do the will of the Father will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Duh...
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven. (John 3:13 KJV)