Jesus IS Jehovah

Jesus IS Jehovah

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
you elevating some nobody community college guitar playing certificate holder

????????
OK, just claim you don't remember.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
Could you link me to your song collection again ? It just a music thing.
No.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20

@FMF

A thing of the past.

So, Ehrman off microphone and some certificate about guitar playing ??

Tell us all about it.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF

A thing of the past.

So, Ehrman off microphone and some certificate about guitar playing ??

Tell us all about it.
I can't be bothered to go look for it now there is no genuine search function on this website anymore. If people here think I am lying about it, and don't think you went off on a say-anything-that-comes-into-your-head-to-discredit-Ehrman riff, then so be it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20

@FMF

Neither one of us remembers.

Dr. Ehrman speaking something OFF a microphone and something about a guitar playing certificate at a community college?

You don't know what you're talking about.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

Neither one of us remembers.
I remember it vividly, sonship. It's odd to me that you don't ~ although there is good reason for you to claim you don't. It was not one of your stellar moments.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

I can't be bothered to go look for it now there is no genuine search function on this website anymore. If people here think I am lying about it, and don't think you went off on a say-anything-that-comes-into-your-head-to-discredit-Ehrman riff, then so be it.

I never knew that this site had a search engine.

And, there are skeptics that I cannot stand to listen to. I avoid listening to them because they sicken me to hear them.

Bart Ehrman is not one. And you have a Ehrman lecture to recommend, I'll listen to it if I haven't heard it already.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

I never knew that this site had a search engine.
If people think I am lying about our conversation, I am fine with that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

I remember it vividly, sonship. It's odd to me that you don't ~ although there is good reason for you to claim you don't. It was not one of your stellar moments.

Oh, it was not one of my "stellar moments" huh?

Give me a break Narcissist, Like I ever had a "stellar moment" with you at any time.

The only thing I could do is go back over all the debates of Ehrman that I think I recommended here to see if anything was said OFF MIC that I drew attention to.

What that has to do with the re-cycled guitar certificate community college thing I have NO earthly idea.

I don't know why I should help you find something you accuse me of saying when I haven't any idea of it or able to make sense of it.

Ehrman doesn't need for me to catch him saying anything OFF MIC. He is completely candid about where he stands ON MIC. There is no need to hunt for hidden meanings.

You're confused about some other incident, I guess.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20
1 edit

@FMF

Are you paranoid? All I said was, glibly, that I was surprised to hear that they once had a search engine here.

I could have used it.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
@FMF

Are you paranoid? All I said was, glibly, that I was surprised to hear that they once had a search engine here.

I could have used it.
No. I am not paranoid at all.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
You're confused about some other incident, I guess.
No. My memory of it is vivid.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
I don't know why I should help you find something you accuse me of saying when I haven't any idea of it or able to make sense of it.
I am not asking you to help find anything. But your "I haven't any idea of it or able to make sense of it" thing is probably the best card you've got to play.

F

Moves
12 Jan 20

@sonship said
Oh, it was not one of my "stellar moments" huh?
Yes, as in 'comedy forum gold', as another poster often puts it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Jan 20