Jesus Christ Changed the World

Jesus Christ Changed the World

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Dec 18

@wolfgang59 said
Why would I need to know?

If somebody tells me Jesus was 6 inches high and I call them a liar.
I am supposed to know and prove what height Jesus was?
Strawman.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
Strawman.
You are showing your stupidity here.
I was drawing a very clear comparison.
No strawman.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Get educated.

Because I say Mandella did not admit to terrorism
you suppose I should know what he went to prison for.
Fool.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
Wolfgang just called Hammond a liar and when asked if he in fact knows the reasons for Mandela’s imprisomment he doesn’t know as suspected.
You said "actual reasons", as if the reasons given by history for his imprisonment weren't really why he was imprisoned. Like he said, educate us then.

Moves
22 Dec 18

@suzianne said
You said "actual reasons", as if the reasons given by history for his imprisonment weren't really why he was imprisoned. Like he said, educate us then.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKO7MmJ60zY
How about just stating the 'actual reasons'?

Moves
22 Dec 18
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
How about just stating the 'actual reasons'?
He admitted and pleaded guilty in open court to 156 acts of public violence and terrorism according to Hammond.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
He admitted and pleaded guilty in open court to 156 acts of public violence and terrorism according to Hammond.
Have you actually read Mandela's statement from the dock?!

It includes the statement, 'But the violence which we chose to adopt was not terrorism. We who formed Umkhonto were all members of the African National Congress, and had behind us the ANC tradition of non-violence and negotiation as a means of solving political disputes. We believe that South Africa belongs to all the people who live in it, and not to one group, be it black or white. We did not want an interracial war, and tried to avoid it to the last minute...'

http://www.un.org/en/events/mandeladay/court_statement_1964.shtml

Moves
22 Dec 18
4 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Have you actually read Mandela's statement from the dock?!

It includes the statement, 'But the violence which we chose to adopt was not terrorism. We who formed Umkhonto were all members of the African National Congress, and had behind us the ANC tradition of non-violence and negotiation as a means of solving political disputes. We believe that South Africa belongs ...[text shortened]... oid it to the last minute...'

http://www.un.org/en/events/mandeladay/court_statement_1964.shtml
The violence we chose to adopt was not terrorism.’ Sound about right to you?

The ANC are known for their non-violent songs such as ‘Shoot the boer’.

Do you have any idea of the genocide of white farmers still going on at this moment due to the non-violent ways of the ANC? Do you have any idea how many white farmers have been murdered since the ANC came into power in 1994?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
The violence we chose to adopt was not terrorism.’ Sound about right to you?

The ANC are known for their non-violent songs such as ‘Shoot the boer’.

Do you have any idea of the genocide of white farmers still going on at this moment due to the non-violent ways of the ANC? Do you have any idea how many white farmers have been murdered since the ANC came into power in 1994?
In light of the link I provided, are you going to retract your statement, 'He admitted and pleaded guilty in open court to 156 acts of public violence and terrorism'?

Again, bear in mind his 'actual' words, ''But the violence which we chose to adopt was not terrorism...'

Moves
22 Dec 18
2 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
In light of the link I provided, are you going to retract your statement, 'He admitted and pleaded guilty in open court to 156 acts of public violence and terrorism'?

Again, bear in mind his 'actual' words, ''But the violence which we chose to adopt was not terrorism...
Him saying that the public violence that they chose to adopt was not terrorism is neither here nor there. If public violence does not amount to terrorism where do you draw the line?

NATO defines terrorism in the AAP-06 NATO Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Edition 2014 as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an attempt to coerce or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives".

There you have it.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
Him saying that the public violence that they chose to adopt was not terrorism is neither here nor there. If public violence does not amount to terrorism where do you draw the line?

NATO defines terrorism in the AAP-06 NATO Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Edition 2014 as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an att ...[text shortened]... e or intimidate governments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives".
But Hammond states that Mandella admitted terrorism. (Not that others think he was a terrorist). So clearly Hammond is lying.

Next ... substantiate Hammond's claim that Gandhi had sex with his own sister.

Moves
22 Dec 18
1 edit

@wolfgang59 said
But Hammond states that Mandella admitted terrorism. (Not that others think he was a terrorist). So clearly Hammond is lying.

Next ... substantiate Hammond's claim that Gandhi had sex with his own sister.
He admitted to public violence which is the same as admitting to terrorism according to NATO.

I have not come across any claims by Hammond about Ghandi.

I have no reason to believe that Hammond is lying. He is not ‘guilty until proven innocent’. If you want to call him a liar the burden of proof is on you.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said

NATO defines terrorism in the AAP-06 NATO Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Edition 2014 as "The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence against individuals or property in an att ...[text shortened]... ments or societies to achieve political, religious or ideological objectives".

There you have it.
In court, Mandela said clearly that 'he' did not view his actions as terrorism. For you to say this is neither here nor there when it completely refutes Hammond's assertion just goes to show what a complete lack of integrity you have as a poster.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said

I have no reason to believe that Hammond is lying. He is not ‘guilty until proven innocent’. If you want to call him a liar the burden of proof is on you.
I gave you a direct link to the statement made by Mandela in court. (His 'actual' words said in a court of law). What more proof do you require?!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
22 Dec 18

@dj2becker said
Sunday schools were begun by Robert Raikes in 1780, to provide boys and girls from the poorest homes with the gift of literacy and the riches of the Scriptures.
No.
Sunday schools were begun to indoctrinate the young.

If literacy was the aim why did it take the Church 1700 years to start?
Why did Christianity not want the bible translated into local languages?
Why was the printing press and printing of bibles viewed as dangerous to the Church?

Read some history instead of lies from a South African White Supremacist.