I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

I’m think about dumping this forum for a while

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22
3 edits

@divegeester said
Ok let’s pressure test you big mouth little man.

Will Jesus be overseeing the eternal torture by burning alive of all non Christian as described in Revelation?

Let’s see what crap you come out with.
Revelation 14:10,11
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Divegeester
"Will Jesus be overseeing the eternal torture by burning alive of all non Christian as described in Revelation?"

Do you see what you did there? See how you ask a question, after twisting out a mischaracterization of the words of that verse, and adding to, and taking away words not found in the verse, and subtlety infer something that it doesn't say based on a faulty interpretation you insist on applying as though your words have greater authority than God's word?

You must have a very large mouth, and a very large ego.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester said
You are full of crap Josephw and I have utter contempt you and your like. Gutless weasels pontificating on a form of religion and holiness yet you will get pissed up and come in here calling me an ashole and all manner of grizzly biblical slurs.
That's got anger written all over it.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester said
You are full of crap Josephw and I have utter contempt you and your like. Gutless weasels pontificating on a form of religion and holiness yet you will get pissed up and come in here calling me an ashole and all manner of grizzly biblical slurs.

Your revolting despotic torture-based religion turns people off to Christ.

I hope I’m making myself perfectly clear about how I feel about your “sadness”? 🙂
It is clear you don't know how to talk about these things without going personal
in attacking others who don't see things the way you do. Calling someone names
like weasels, gutless has nothing to do with the topics; it is just you getting it all
personal because unlike some, everything about your beliefs all comes from you,
so everything is taken to heart, yours, which is where the source of all your
doctrine originates.

As it has been pointed out to you, you use scripture in an unscriptural manner,
not taking it as is, reading what the texts say, and taking at face value you have to
put your twist on it, diluting into your word, not the Word of God.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22

What's the matter @divegeester? Do you need more time to formulate a rebuttal?

That's ok. I have plenty of time while I watch the sunrise over the landscape here in this magnificent rural setting surrounding the house I built after decades of hard work.

Oh, I'm so angry! 🙄

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22
1 edit

@josephw

Incredible ball of fire on the horizon line two miles away, with a view of rolling hills of field and forest, as I sit in this setting of huge maple trees surrounding my house.

Ew! This is making me so angry divegeester. I wish you were here to share my displeasure. 🙃

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
It is clear you don't know how to talk about these things without going personal
in attacking others who don't see things the way you do. Calling someone names
like weasels, gutless has nothing to do with the topics; it is just you getting it all
personal because unlike some, everything about your beliefs all comes from you,
so everything is taken to heart, yours, which ...[text shortened]... aking at face value you have to
Well you’ve called me all sorts yourself so cut the pomposity KellyJay. I have no regard for you either btw.

If that offends your pretentiousness…I really don’t care.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22

@josephw said
@josephw

Incredible ball of fire on the horizon line two miles away, with a view of rolling hills of field and forest, as I sit in this setting of huge maple trees surrounding my house.

Ew! This is making me so angry divegeester. I wish you were here to share my displeasure. 🙃
Enjoy the view.

By the way the horizon is at least 3 miles away at sea level at standing height.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester

If you're going to spend the morning on bathroom break, I'm going back to bed so I can calm down for a little while.

Fear not, I'll be back refreshed and angry as ever.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22

@kellyjay said
As it has been pointed out to you, you use scripture in an unscriptural manner,
not taking it as is, reading what the texts say, and taking at face value you have to
As it has been pointed out to you, hundreds of times, if only everyone else shared your personal opinion on what is unscriptural you would probably come across as less extreme and dogmatic.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22

@josephw said
@divegeester

If you're going to spend the morning on bathroom break, I'm going back to bed so I can calm down for a little while.

Fear not, I'll be back refreshed and angry as ever.
Why are you going on about not being angry?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22

@josephw said
That's got anger written all over it.
Like you do all the time, I just tell it like it is and sometimes you old wineskins need to here the unsantised version 😉

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester said
Enjoy the view.

By the way the horizon is at least 3 miles away at sea level at standing height.
I know what you're seeing. I've lived in various places on all the coasts lines in America years ago. I miss it sometimes.

Enjoy the view. Is the sun at your back?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Jun 22
2 edits

@josephw said
@josephw

By the way… what time does the sunset or rise where you are?

You posted that at 11:32 UK time so even if you’re 6 hours behind me that makes it 05:30 your time which means sunrise isn’t for at least another 30 mins.

Are you telling porkies again Jospehw?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester said
Well you’ve called me all sorts yourself so cut the pomposity KellyJay. I have no regard for you either btw.

If that offends your pretentiousness…I really don’t care.
What names have I called you?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
12 Jun 22

@divegeester said
Why are you going on about not being angry?
To dispel the myth you propagate about me being angry when I'm not.