Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Is Disfellowship Physically and Spiritually Necessary

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Sure, feel free to duck out of this Jehovah's Witness train wreck of a thread anytime you want to.
yawn, such a tiresome crashing bore as i and others have discovered to our chagrin. cant you post anything of interest? evidently not, adios, I knew it was a mistake to attempt to engage you and ask you for reason. you are simply incapable of it.

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
28 Dec 14

Why don't you ask beauroberts himself if you have questions? He is an active member of this site and forum.
He is not allowed to communicate in any way with beauroberts, because yhe latter has been disfellowshipped...

🙁

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yawn, such a tiresome crashing bore as i and others have discovered to our chagrin. cant you post anything of interest? evidently not, adios, I knew it was a mistake to attempt to engage you and ask you for reason. you are simply incapable of it.
Good Riddance.

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by CalJust
He is not allowed to communicate in any way with beauroberts, because yhe latter has been disfellowshipped...

🙁
on the contrary i can communicate with him if i like, you will now explain how anyone can stop me?

rc

Moves
28 Dec 14

Good Riddance.
yes i feel a sense of relief already removing myself from your presence.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by CalJust

🙁
I'm afraid that is robbie carrobie's problem and one which only he alone can confront and either address or pass by.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

yes i feel a sense of relief already removing myself from your presence.
You still here?

C
It is what it is

Pretoria

Moves
28 Dec 14

on the contrary i can communicate with him if i like, you will now explain how anyone can stop me?
Your elders can and will stop you, unless you also want to be disfellowshipped.

Thus is the love of Christ demonstrated.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by FMF
But you have heard of a case nevertheless, even if you haven't asked the victim about it and you haven't read all the posts he wrote.
No. We have only heard ((((( 1 )))))) side of the case. If your were in a court of law you'd be a worthless witness.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Dec 14

The practice of putting someone out of the congregation is mentioned in scripture but it is certainly not "established" in such a way as to justify the reprehensible behaviour of the leaders in your religious organisation. Specifically in this case of beauroberts who was ostracised for receiving a blood transfusion - a process you have said is "a matter of personal conscience".
Ding, ding. Miss the point again with the laws of God, as usual. If they don't fit your weak and watered down opinion of the bible, your against them all and condemn us who do take them serious.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

Originally posted by galveston75
No. We have only heard ((((( 1 )))))) side of the case. If your were in a court of law you'd be a worthless witness.
Each of us here has to take the other posters at there word unless proven otherwise. You have chosen to call beauroberts a liar because his testimony those your religious cult into a bad light. The best thing you could have done is be open, accepting and inquisitive; instead you have been accusatory, judgmental and suspicious. These are behaviours that testify of the spirit that is in you Gslveston75.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Dec 14

How can you say "here are the facts" when you have admitted several times that you have not even read beauroberts posts and and have no knowledge of the circumstances?
Lol. Man you owned page 19 there fella. Lots to say without saying a thing.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

Ding, ding. Miss the point again with the laws of God, as usual. If they don't fit your weak and watered down opinion of the bible, your against them all and condemn us who do take them serious.
Feel free to address the points raised on the OP anytime Galveston75.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
28 Dec 14
1 edit

Each of us here has to take the other posters at there word unless proven otherwise. You have chosen to call beauroberts a liar because his testimony those your religious cult into a bad light. The best thing you could have done is be open, accepting and inquisitive; instead you have been accusatory, judgmental and suspicious. These are behaviours that testify of the spirit that is in you Gslveston75.
Where did I call him a liar or say he was dishonest? It is you who are worse then dishonest. You are an instigator of evil and confusion and disunity and you love it too don't you?

Hummm that's the description of satan I do believe.

"As fine ministers, let us firmly uphold godly teaching. (1 Timothy 4:6) May we make wise use of our time by being selective about the information we choose to take in. Then we will not be easily shaken by Satan-inspired propaganda. Yes, let us keep considering “whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is.” If we fill our minds and hearts with such things, the God of peace will be with us.—Philippians 4:8, 9.

ENGLAND

Moves
28 Dec 14

Lol. Man you owned page 19 there fella. Lots to say without saying a thing.
I said plenty of pertinence and you know it. This thread is about the disgusting treatment of a human being by the pernicious cult you belong to Galveston75; in this thread you have accused a fellow poster of dishonesty before you had the common decency to address him personally. I'm pleased that you behave this way as it reveals the mean spirited nature of you and your religious cult.