If God Created the Universe

If God Created the Universe

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rain

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @eladar
I said it is possible and likely. In the same way Adam probably had a belly button.

Why would God create natural laws and not follow those laws when creating people and objects?
Because God allegedly created Adam to be perfect and to live forever. Not imperfect and full of wear and tear, like what you're claiming to be true in order to make your point.

Since you're saying that God created a man meant to live forever to look damaged and worn from aging, then you've just proven your God is illogical, and and contradicted the idea that God's creations are perfect.

E

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @vivify
Because God allegedly created Adam to be perfect and to live forever. Not imperfect and full of wear and tear, like what you're claiming to be true in order to make your point.

Since you're saying that God created a man meant to live forever to look damaged and worn from aging, then you've just proven your God is illogical, and and contradicted the idea that God's creations are perfect.
Natural aging occurs to achieve an age. That aging could appear damaged compared to its earlier state.

I guess it all depends on the view of the person classifying it.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Oct 17

I am going with the general idea. When Adam was created how old did he look?

When the stars were created. How old did the universe look? How long did it take for the star's light to get here?

You can carry on with other discussions after answering my question.

Of course if you wish to continue being a horses rear, continue as you have been doing.
My friend, it is you who have been a complete horses' arse this entire thread.

You left a key word out of your OP, spinning everyone's wheels for 4 pages, and despite acknowledging that mistake, your pompousness remains as high as ever.

Have you no shame?

And now this latest post...what a doozy. You insist on a literal meaning, yet refuse to answer questions pertinent to that meaning. When things get slightly difficult, you want to shift back from a literal to a general meaning!

You cannot have it both ways.

As long as you keep playing it like this, I will continue heckling. You and your ideas are not well-considered enough to merit serious discussion.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
08 Oct 17

Answer my question first, or be a libtard and refuse to actually answer a question.
A retard has no basis for labeling anyone a "libtard". 🙄

E

Moves
08 Oct 17

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem

You left a key word out of your OP, spinning everyone's wheels for 4 pages, and despite acknowledging that mistake, your pompousness remains as high as ever.

Have you no shame?

And now this latest post...what a doozy. You insist on a literal meaning, yet refuse to ...[text shortened]... ontinue heckling. You and your ideas are not well-considered enough to merit serious discussion.
If you read my posts the message was clear, but you do not want to admit that I am right, so need to create side issues to avoid the troubling issue I raise.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
09 Oct 17

If you read my posts the message was clear, but you do not want to admit that I am right, so need to create side issues to avoid the troubling issue I raise.
Keep telling yourself that. The blinders suit you.

E

Moves
09 Oct 17

If we assume that the Biblical account of creation is true, how old would the universe appear moments after it was created?
This was the question from the original post.

Assuming the same rate of expansion today, how long would it take for the stars to reach the position God placed them?

Then the secondary question, how old would the rays of light need to appear if one could see them on earth?

This was the original question before vivify hijacked the thread, so you assumed the topic was vivify's or some other.

Then you refuse to deal with the actual topic when redirected.

Typical arrogant libtard.

Read a book!

Moves
09 Oct 17

This was the question from the original post.

Assuming the same rate of expansion today, how long would it take for the stars to reach the position God placed them?

Then the secondary question, how old would the rays of light need to appear if one could see them on earth?

This was the original question before vivify hijacked the thread, so you assum ...[text shortened]... .

Then you refuse to deal with the actual topic when redirected.

Typical arrogant libtard.
Why do you even bother arguing with libtards? Stick with the true believers.

E

Moves
09 Oct 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @bigdoggproblem

Have you no shame?

And now this latest post...what a doozy. You insist on a literal meaning, yet refuse to ...[text shortened]... ontinue heckling. You and your ideas are not well-considered enough to merit serious discussion.
Funny how you play word games, left one key word out, what was it?

Why use the term friend? No friend was be such a horse's butt. At least after doing so is no longer a friend.

E

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @handyandy
Why do you even bother arguing with libtards? Stick with the true believers.
The point was made, libtards just refuse to admit it.

Too caught up in their own self righteous hatred of Bible believing Christians.

But in the end, the lot of you will burn, so good luck.

Moves
09 Oct 17

But in the end, the lot of you will burn, so good luck.
Sounds like you take some comfort in that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
That would be sad if true.

E

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Vengeance belongs to the Lord.

E

Moves
09 Oct 17

Originally posted by @kellyjay
That would be sad if true.
Do you think there is something wrong with God's judgement?

Read a book!

Moves
09 Oct 17

The point was made, libtards just refuse to admit it.
Which point was that?