1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:31
    @divegeester said
    Dodge noted, again.
    Nothing dodged; you fail to understand the simple answer I gave you to your
    yes-no question. I said it doesn't matter; you can believe or not believe in hell and
    still end up there; that flew right over your head. It reminds me of many things said
    to you; you don't see the exact answer in the exact form given you wanted, and you
    completely miss it, so you keep going on and on about not getting answered. It
    could be why you are so angry and belittling people, you don't understand them,
    and you act out as you do in all the forms.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:33
    @fmf said
    You asked me this facetious question [above]; it could only have been in bad faith. And I immediately gave you this answer...

[b]When I was a Christian I thought Jesus was calling me and was literally and actually "in" me, affecting everything, transforming me. You're a Christian, right? Do you think "Jesus is just another guy"? No. You don't. Don't ask me fatuous questions.[/ ...[text shortened]... y ignored it. Are you planning to pretend that you never saw it, never read it, never understood it?
    I noticed in your current answer you still have not told me about Jesus you are only
    telling me about you.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:38
    @KellyJay
    As a side note: it appears that Suzianne has owned up publicly to red thumbing [anonymously, at least until now] all or nearly all or most of my posts in my conversations with you.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:39

Removed by poster

5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:40
    @kellyjay said
    I noticed in your current answer you still have not told me about Jesus you are onlytelling me about you.
    You asked me "Who did you think Jesus was while claiming to be a Christian, just another guy?" My answer was no. And I told you why. Your question was answered.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:41
    @fmf said
    @KellyJay
    As a side note: it appears that Suzianne has owned up publicly to red thumbing [anonymously, at least until now] all or nearly all or most of my posts in my conversations with you.
    And she would have seen KellyJay getting the flack for it, him starting a thread on it in site ideas and probably getting quite frustrated with it.

I apologise for saying it was you KellyJay.
    This is a perfect example of how anonymous thumbing is used nefariously, in this case by Suzianne.

She should be ashamed of herself.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:42
    @fmf said
    You asked me "Who did you think Jesus was while claiming to be a Christian, just another guy?" My answer was no. And I told you why. Your question was answered.
    I'm not interested in you, but who was Jesus to you.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:461 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I believe there is only ONE thing, that matters, Jesus Christ everything else is
    secondary while important, the primary is Jesus Christ.
    So to be clear, because I need to know this please…

My disbelief in hell will in no way impact my salvation?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:51
    @kellyjay said
    I'm not interested in you, but who was Jesus to you.
    I told you who he was to me. Point blank. Are you pretending not to have read my answer?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:531 edit
    @kellyjay said
    who was Jesus to you.
    [From the previous page] When I was a Christian I thought [1] Jesus was calling me and [2] he was literally and actually "in" me, [3] affecting everything, [4] transforming me.

That's who Jesus was to me. I've numbered it for you.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:58
    @divegeester said
    So to be clear, because I need to know this please…

My disbelief in hell will in no way impact my salvation?
    DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF HOW MANY TIMES? IT DOES NOT MATTER; you can
    end up there believing in it or not; it is Jesus Christ who is the primary concern. For
    crying out loud, dive! You should know a lot of the things you are told seem to go
    flying right over your head, and this is one of the simplest of them all.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 11:59
    @fmf said
    [From the previous page] When I was a Christian I thought [1] Jesus was calling me and [2] he was literally and actually "in" me, [3] affecting everything, [4] transforming me.

That's who Jesus was to me. I've numbered it for you.
    Just leave yourself out of the answer and tell me about Jesus, for the third time now.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 12:12
    @kellyjay said
    Just leave yourself out of the answer and tell me about Jesus, for the third time now.
    For people with Christian faith, Jesus is the saviour who calls them; they believe Jesus is literally and actually "in" them; Jesus affects everything in their lives; Jesus transforms them. You're a Christian ~ don't you believe this too?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 14:31
    @kellyjay said
    DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF HOW MANY TIMES? IT DOES NOT MATTER;
    Thank you. That is very unequivocally put and most appreciated.

So I have to ask why you were “warning” me about not believing in it.
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 18:57
    @fmf said
    For people with Christian faith, Jesus is the saviour who calls them; they believe Jesus is literally and actually "in" them; Jesus affects everything in their lives; Jesus transforms them. You're a Christian ~ don't you believe this too?
    You still cannot do it, can you? I ask you to tell me about Jesus; you talk about you,
    I ask you to leave you out of the discussion; tell me about Jesus you bring in other
    people in place of you. If I asked you to describe your home, would you ignore your
    home and tell me about all of the warm and fuzzy feelings you had in each room or
    talk about your home, would you tell me about all of the warm and fuzzy feelings
    others had when they talk about your home. If it's all you, or all other people, you
    cannot simply tell me about Jesus, you expect me to think you ever had a
    relationship with Him in reality as a Christian; you say no now, I agree with you, it
    never happened, it's always been about you or other people, not Jesus.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree