1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 19:05
    @divegeester said
    Thank you. That is very unequivocally put and most appreciated.

So I have to ask why you were “warning” me about not believing in it.
    How often will I have to repeat my same answer to this question before my answer
    sinks in? You are long on questioning others, not so good as explaining why you
    believe what you do.

You are going off to Hell; it is not something you believe in. Where did you get the
    idea of Hell in the first place, the scriptures? Is it because you reject them that you
    can reject Hell, or is there something about them you think justifies your stance? I'm
    not interested in giving you an answer to any more of your questions countless
    times before you grasp what was said to you if you are not willing to put any effort
    into responding when you are asked.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 May '22 19:44
    @kellyjay said
    How often will I have to repeat my same answer to this question before my answer
    believe what you do.

You are going off to Hell; it is not something you believe in. Where did you get the
    idea of Hell in the first place, the scriptures? Is it because you reject them that you
    can reject Hell ...[text shortened]... p what was said to you if you are not willing to put any effort
    Repeatedly claiming you have answered my question when you only “responded” isn’t good form kellyjay.

I’m asking you why you were “warning” me about not believing in hell?
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 May '22 20:09
    @divegeester said
    Repeatedly claiming you have answered my question when you only “responded” isn’t good form kellyjay.

I’m asking you why you were “warning” me about not believing in hell?
    Responded with an answer.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 23:11
    @kellyjay said
    I ask you to tell me about Jesus; you talk about you,
    I ask you to leave you out of the discussion; tell me about Jesus you bring in other
    people in place of you.
    You asked me to say who Jesus was to me and I have answered you repeatedly.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '22 23:16
    @kellyjay said
    If it's all you, or all other people, you
    cannot simply tell me about Jesus, you expect me to think you ever had a
    relationship with Him in reality as a Christian.
    I have "told you about Jesus". And I have told you, as you explicitly asked, who he was to me. Which bit do you disagree with?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    23 May '22 02:11
    @fmf said
    You asked me to say who Jesus was to me and I have answered you repeatedly.
    Fine, it is all between your ears.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 05:04
    @divegeester said
    I wanted to start a thread called “would you believe in your god if….” Where the idea is to present some increasingly terrible things that a god being might do and ask the protagonists if they would believe in their god if it did that thing.

But it occurred to me quite quickly that the hellfire Christians already have it sown up with the doctrine of “eternal suffering ...[text shortened]... asure, the most terrible, the most amoral , the most disgusting thing anyone could do.

Congrats!
    Poor @divegeester, still tilting at the windmills of Hell.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 06:43
    @kevin-eleven said
    Poor @divegeester, still tilting at the windmills of Hell.
    Now you’re back from your exile and just before you are exiled again, why don’t your make another glib post about “spider crystals”?
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 06:52
    @divegeester said
    Now you’re back from your exile and just before you are exiled again, why don’t your make another glib post about “spider crystals”?
    No need. I have already learned from them how to tune up and down the dial.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 07:00
    @kevin-eleven said
    No need. I have already learned from them how to tune up and down the dial.
    Shame, those were your best posts.

How about you call me “jackass” for the umpteenth time, pull my hair and see if I chase you?
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    23 May '22 07:26
    @divegeester said
    Shame, those were your best posts.

How about you call me “jackass” for the umpteenth time, pull my hair and see if I chase you?
    TBQF, it's somewhat surprising that the local veterinarian hasn't put up a quarantine tent around your mangy little self.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:41
    @kellyjay said
    believe what you do.

can reject Hell ...[text shortened]... p what was said to you if you are not willing to put any effort
    Surely, the only way you'll be able to get these baying wolves off your ass is to give them something else to focus their energy on. You know, like giving them what they want most: the names of the people who disagree with them.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:451 edit
    @fmf said
    @KellyJay
    As a side note: it appears that Suzianne has owned up publicly to red thumbing [anonymously, at least until now] all or nearly all or most of my posts in my conversations with you.
    "So do you still wonder why, or was my explanation enough for you?" she asked, as if she didn't know the answer already. It was to banish your idiotic theory that people thumb the poster and not what they say.

And it's just nearly all, because even a broken clock is right twice a day. That sounds about right: 2 out of 1440.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:49
    @kellyjay said
    Fine, it is all between your ears.
    It was, yes. Just as it is for you.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 May '22 08:49
    @suzianne said
    Surely, the only way you'll be able to get these baying wolves off your ass is to give them something else to focus their energy on. You know, like giving them what they want most: the names of the people who disagree with them.
    “Baying wolves”?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree