I am FabianFnas

I am FabianFnas

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian
You Typed
----------------
You write: "The ones who put faith in Christ are made sons [and daughters] of God." meaning that the jews are *not* the chosen people of god, and therefore should move out of Israel and let the land be settled by the true owners.
----------------

God once blessed Israel on purpose as an earthly people and spiritually. He promised them certain land by way of Abraham. Israel was allowed to fight for the land. Israel was started by Jacob. And God fought for them. You can read about these things in the bible. Some of the land contained people, but God gave them the land to take for themselves.

I don't know what paradox you are talking about. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are not all correct at the same time.
--------------------------

King James Version
================
Romans 4: 9-22
Cometh this blessedness then upon the circumcision only, or upon the uncircumcision also? for we say that faith was reckoned to Abraham for righteousness.

How was it then reckoned? when he was in circumcision, or in uncircumcision? Not in circumcision, but in uncircumcision.

And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had yet being uncircumcised: that he might be the father of all them that believe, though they be not circumcised; that righteousness might be imputed unto them also:

And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.

F

Moves
21 Mar 14

Originally posted by KingOnPoint
Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are not all correct at the same time.
In what time are we now? The time when christianity is right, and the other two is wrong? Or perhaps Judaism is right no and the other two is wrong, including the Christianity? Because surely you don't mean Islam, becuase it is forbidden for a Christian to ghink so...

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
Don't read one part of the bible and claim that is all that exists. Take the bible as a whole book. Read all of it. You can find your answers for yourself.

Start in Romans and read all of it. If you want to read all of the bible go ahead. You can find all these things in the bible as a whole.

God changed the way He related to the world. Once He required Israel to follow Him according to the Law of God. Israel was ONCE God's chosen people if they lived by the Law of God.

Now, because of Christ, who brought grace and truth, God offers salvation to all people. If you are doing this, please stop thinking that all spiritual belief systems are correct at the same time.

King James Version
===================
Acts 1: 6-11
When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
Any person who puts faith in Christ as Savior is given eternal life. An Israeli can do this, an Arab can do this, a Swedish person can do this, and an American can do this.

Putting faith in Christ includes repent

A person needs to have Repentance(change of mind) and personal trust in Christ as the way to God.

King James Version
===================
John 14: 5, 6
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

F

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
Don't read one part of the bible and claim that is all that exists. Take the bible as a whole book. Read all of it. You can find your answers for yourself.

Start in Romans and read all of it. If you want to read all of the bible go ahead. You can find all these things in the bible as a whole.

God changed the way He related to the worl ...[text shortened]... taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
You're kidding, right?

Okay, as a whole book, I read from the beginning. And I stop when I find something wrong. Okay? And then I don't want to hear anything that the bible is the truth and only truth, and nothing but the truth, right?

Okay, Genesis chapter 1, verse 1. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."
No, he didn't. There was no heaven nor earth at the time of Big Bang.

So I found an error right at the beginning. So from now on we skip all references from the bible. The bible is written of people who had an agenda. It is not the word of god. Agreed?

I pose serious questions. I expect that you take me seriously.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
The way of eternal life is that Christ Himself is the way to God.

Not even "being good" for God and Christ.

Christ Himself is the Savior. Doing good comes after someone is already saved in Christ. Doing good is a matter of obedience, but not to earn your salvation.

Don't even follow other Christians. Follow only Christ. Trust only Christ to save you.

King James Version
===============
I Corinthians 1: 12, 13
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.

Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
-------------------

I Corinthians 1: 22 - 24, 30
For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

F

Moves
21 Mar 14
1 edit

Fabian,
The way of eternal life is that Christ Himself is the way to God.

Not even "being good" for God and Christ.

Christ Himself is the Savior. Doing good comes after someone is already saved in Christ. Doing good is a matter of obedience, but [b]not
to earn your salvation.

Don't even follow other Christians. Follow only Christ. Trust ...[text shortened]... Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:[/b]
Sorry, you make me lose interest of this line of discussion.

Ergo - there are a lot of paradoxes in the mind of christianity. I would go nuts if I tried to understand it all. I rather get a degree of quantum mechanics...

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabain,
I take you seriously. I have been taking time with you typing even though I have been standing up the whole time typing to you? I don't know of any time that I have not been standing up. I have cared about your soul.

I have taken you seriously. I am still taking you seriously.

If you demand that man's knowledge cancels out God's love for you and provision for you to have eternal life, then it is a choice that you are making.

Did any scientist die for your salvation?
....Christ did die for you!

Did any scientist take your sins on himself/herself?
....Christ took on your sins!

Did any scientist take whipping and beating and bleeding for you?
....Christ took them for you!
....Christ bled for you on purpose!

Did any scientist offer you eternal life with God, Himself?
....Christ offered you eternal life!

Is any scientist righteous enough to be accepted of God?
....Christ Is righteous enough and Is accepted of God!
-----------------------------

Science has never proven evolution, nor cosmological origin. Don't wait for science to change its mind after you are dead.

Don't put faith in man or man's self-willed knowledge. Mankind does not try to save you eternally. Admit honestly to yourself that science has not proven cosmological origin.

Put faith in Christ for your eternal salvation. Science won't! help you.

King James Version
=====================
Hebrews 12: 2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
----------------
Hebrews 2: 3
How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
----------------
The Revelation 20: 14, 15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
----------------
The Revelation 21: 27
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither worketh abomination, or a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
I realize that I typed your name wrong in the previous post from me to you.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
P.S. I used the King James Version for putting up the verse of
The Revelation 21: 27, but I left out the italicized words on purpose.

You may find that the italics words help the verse to be more understandable, but the italics words are not in the original writing.

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
Maybe we should talk about things you believe are paradoxes. However, I hope that you read each of the verses that I send to you.

Lastly, read the gospel of John. If you want to start somewhere, start there. Read the bible for yourself while you continue to ask questions. Will you read the gospel of John?

K

Moves
21 Mar 14

Fabian,
The key for the old testament and the new testament is Christ, the Messiah. No matter what you think are paradoxes, Christ was prophesied in the old testament and fulfilled in the new testament. He died for all people.

You don't have to understand everything in the bible to be given eternal life!

F

Moves
24 Mar 14

Fabian,
The key for the old testament and the new testament is Christ, the Messiah. No matter what you think are paradoxes, Christ was prophesied in the old testament and fulfilled in the new testament. He died for all people.

Best KingOnPoint,

Please don't use me as your target of your missionaries. That doesn't work on me, it's just a waste on your valuable time, and mine.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Mar 14

Fabian,

He does not want to understand anything in the Holy Bible. He thinks he understands science falsely so-called. (1 Timothy 6:20 KJV)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Mar 14

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Best KingOnPoint,

Please don't use me as your target of your missionaries. That doesn't work on me, it's just a waste on your valuable time, and mine.
He sent me a PM with much the same thing and I refuted him with my ideas of what a god might be like and he has not responded in a couple of weeks. I can only assume he figures I am beyond redemption and am utterly damned to eternity in burning hell.