1. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 00:29
    @kellyjay said
    Evidently you found another question among many you cannot answer.
    Okay. You are not able to provide a reasonable line of thought would lead to a question such as you asked. Nor are you able to provide how it addresses the passages I cited..

Evidently Rajk999's assessment of your question was correct.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 00:31
    @thinkofone said
    Okay. You are not able to provide a reasonable line of thought would lead to a question such as you asked. Nor are you able to provide how it addresses the passages I cited..

Evidently Rajk999's assessment of your question was correct.
    Your shameless.
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 00:511 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Your shameless.
    Let's see. You are not able to provide a reasonable line of thought would lead to a question such as you asked. Nor are you able to provide how it addresses the passages I cited. Nor have you addressed the passages I cited.

Clearly you once again shamelessly tossed out yet another red herring instead of addressing the passages I cited. Yet you accuse me of being "shameless". Clearly once again you've show your hypocrisy.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 01:46
    @thinkofone said
    Let's see. You are not able to provide a reasonable line of thought would lead to a question such as you asked. Nor are you able to provide how it addresses the passages I cited. Nor have you addressed the passages I cited.

Clearly you once again shamelessly tossed out yet another red herring instead of addressing the passages I cited. Yet you accuse me of being "shameless". Clearly once again you've show your hypocrisy.
    I told you I would give you what you ask, after you answer my question to you. Not going to be overly concern I'll ever have to owe up to that with you, but I'd be happy too.
  5. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 01:562 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I told you I would give you what you ask, after you answer my question to you. Not going to be overly concern I'll ever have to owe up to that with you, but I'd be happy too.
    Let's see. You once again shamelessly tossed out yet another red herring instead of addressing the passages I cited. You falsely and hypocritically accused me of being "shameless" when in fact it is you who is behaving shamelessly.

Perhaps you don't understand the term "red herring" or why it's logically fallacious for you to insist it be addressed. The following gives a reasonable explanation: https://www.logicallyfallacious.com/tools/lp/Bo/LogicalFallacies/150/Red-Herring.

Let me know if there's anything you don't understand about it.
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 03:28
    @thinkofone said
    Let's see. You once again shamelessly tossed out yet another red herring instead of addressing the passages I cited. You falsely and hypocritically accused me of being "shameless" when in fact it is you who is behaving shamelessly.

Perhaps you don't understand the term "red herring" or why it's logically fallacious for you to insist it be addressed. The following gives ...[text shortened]... /LogicalFallacies/150/Red-Herring.

Let me know if there's anything you don't understand about it.
    zzzz
  7. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 15:411 edit
    @kellyjay said
    zzzz

This might be as close as KJ has come to engaging in a reasoned discussion thus far.

KJ has not addressed the passages I cited.

KJ was not able to provide a reasonable line of thought would lead to the question he asked.

KJ was not able to provide how it addresses the passages I cited.

In short KJ once again shamelessly tossed out yet another red herring instead of addressing the passages I cited. KJ then falsely accused me of being "shameless" in an effort to hide how shamelessly he has behaved on this thread.

KJ has once again shown his hypocrisy.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 16:021 edit
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ThinkOfOne.

... as you walked the earth ...
  9. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 16:09
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ThinkOfOne.

... as you walked the earth ...
    ?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 20:17
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ToO.
  11. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 20:20
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ToO.
    lol. It's bad enough that KJ is incapable of formulating a reasoned response.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 20:25
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ToO.
  13. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Jun '19 22:37
    @sonship said
    @ThinkOfOne

C'mon ToO.
    John 14
    15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”

23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    21 Jun '19 01:23
    @thinkofone said
    John 14
    15 “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. 16“I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever; 17that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is ...[text shortened]... e will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words...
    Repeating text everyone agrees with doesn't strengthen you point in any fashion.
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    21 Jun '19 01:29
    @rajk999 said
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. (Matthew 5:6 KJV)

That is step 1. You have to hunger and thirst after righteousness. YOU. Not Jesus. Not God. YOU. This means that you want to do good works and live righteously. This is done by following the commandments of Christ.

Step 2. If you hunger and thirst for righ ...[text shortened]... ng water with a long drawn out analysis and explanation, but its all irrelevant unbiblical nonsense.
    I can say that it is quite likely nobody in this forum will recieve the living forum. If you would then you would not even be here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree