How many here want freedom FROM religion?

How many here want freedom FROM religion?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
just to clarify - you have no problem with the concept of burning prisoners? but you dont want people to do it if they are acting like god?
No problem as long as it is God making the decision. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
People assume the right to play god all the time. They take the right to decide life and death, like a robber who is pissed you didn't have any money so he shoots you dead. That goes on all the time. They are playing god.
I did not say it was right. I don't thiink it is right for anybody to shoot me dead.

Moves
14 Aug 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
No problem as long as it is God making the decision. 😏
so you would back up your god with any decision? if he decided all men should be gay, would you get your leather chaps and thong out of the closet and head down to the local gay-bar for some man-on-man action?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Aug 12

so you would back up your god with any decision? if he decided all men should be gay, would you get your leather chaps and thong out of the closet and head down to the local gay-bar for some man-on-man action?
May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED."
(Roman 3:4 NASB)

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Aug 12

May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED."
Which doesn't answer the question.

Moves
14 Aug 12

answer the question r.j. would you push the bald headed butler through the trade mans entrance for the lord, halle-hot-gay-action-lujah!!!!

j

Moves
14 Aug 12

But ... but . ..but what about this argument ?

Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

&feature=related

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12

answer the question r.j. would you push the bald headed butler through the trade mans entrance for the lord, halle-hot-gay-action-lujah!!!!
This should answer the question.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
15 Aug 12

This should answer the question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdClvbdhTpc
Ok, you put up a 'gag me with a spoon song', God is good all the time. Great. That just puts your answer off, foisting christian dogma on us. It still doesn't answer the question. You can't answer it, can you?

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by jaywill
But ... but . ..but what about this argument ?

[b]Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1E9AEm7gJ8c&feature=related[/b]
do you want an argument about christianity and photoshop? because im ready to go!!!

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
Ok, you put up a 'gag me with a spoon song', God is good all the time. Great. That just puts your answer off, foisting christian dogma on us. It still doesn't answer the question. You can't answer it, can you?
You just don't like the answer. GOD IS GOOD. Therefore, God does not do evil as you think He does. Hypothetical questions deserve a hypothetical answer. 😏
HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Moves
15 Aug 12

You just don't like the answer. GOD IS GOOD. Therefore, God does not do evil as you think He does. Hypothetical questions deserve a hypothetical answer. 😏
oh no!!! not the christian cop-out of not answering hypothetical questions!!! i know youve already answered the question in your head. its impossible not to. the minute you read my question, before you could stop it you decided. you just dont want to admit that you would go gay for god or turn your back on him.
the best answer for you would be to say you would go gay, then you are showing your unequivocal support for your god.

Moves
15 Aug 12

ive got a christian/atheist moral test for you.

if you were walking down the street and you saw a woman being raped, would you -

a-keep walking
b-phone the police then walk away
c-phone the police then go and help the woman
d-go and help the woman
e-pray for the woman

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 Aug 12
1 edit

ive got a christian/atheist moral test for you.

if you were walking down the street and you saw a woman being raped, would you -

a-keep walking
b-phone the police then walk away
c-phone the police then go and help the woman
d-go and help the woman
e-pray for the woman
You forgot

f-pray for the rapist

Moves
15 Aug 12

You forgot

f-pray for the rapist
is f your answer? are you sure you want to pick f?