How is eternity expressed mathematically?

How is eternity expressed mathematically?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
And again, is this an honest statement of your views on what Grampy Bobby subscribes to?
ignored

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Where did he contradict his "eternal punishment" stance?

I have explained it once i will not do so again ad nauseum, there are two points of contention, one which seems to espouse a belief in eternal punishment one which seems to espouse a belief in the doctrine of annihilation.

I think it might help if you would simply explain his use of the term, doctrine of annihilation.
You honestly believe Grampy Bobby may have dropped his "eternal punishment" stance on this thread?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
And again, is this an honest statement of your views on what Grampy Bobby subscribes to?
why dont you simply explain his reference to a doctrine of annihilation?

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

why dont you simply explain his reference to a doctrine of annihilation?
His reference to a doctrine of annihilation was about how it would be diametrically opposite {"contradictory"] to the meaning [the "truth"] of scripture and to the doctrine of eternal torment.

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

ignored
Here are two things that you have said:

1. That you have actually no real way of knowing which GB subscribes to

2. Grampy Bobby's stance is unclear whether he supports eternal torment or annihilation

Do you stand by the veracity of these two expressions of your viewpoint?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
His reference to a doctrine of annihilation was about how it would be diametrically opposite {"contradictory"] to the meaning [the "truth"] of scripture and to the doctrine of eternal torment.
yes I can see that now after rereading the entire thread, GB therefore certainly espouses the doctrine of eternal torment.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Here are two things that you have said:

[b]1. That you have actually no real way of knowing which GB subscribes to

2. Grampy Bobby's stance is unclear whether he supports eternal torment or annihilation

Do you stand by the veracity of these two expressions of your viewpoint?[/b]
what is it about, all personal references will be ignored that you fail to grasp. I am perfectly willing to discuss any topic on the merits of the arguments themselves but this constant referencing to personalities I will have no part.

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

yes I can see that now after rereading the entire thread, GB therefore certainly espouses the doctrine of eternal torment.
At last. You are no longer in that corner of your own making. You don't have to act all silly any more. Good for you. 🙂

If you feel up to refuting Grampy Bobby's stance on "eternal torment for unbelievers" using scripture, it would constitute interesting forum traffic, at least to me.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
At last. You are no longer in that corner of your own making. You don't have to act all silly any more. Good for you. 🙂

If you feel up to refuting Grampy Bobby's stance on "eternal torment for unbelievers" using scripture, it would constitute interesting forum traffic, at least to me.
no refute it yourself

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

what is it about, all personal references will be ignored that you fail to grasp.
I was asking you about the veracity of claims you have made in posts on the last few pages. I am asking you to confirm what you stated as being, in fact, your view.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Originally posted by FMF
I was asking you about the veracity of claims you have made in posts on the last few pages. I am asking you to confirm what you stated as being, in fact, your view.
all references to persona will be ignored.

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

I am perfectly willing to discuss any topic on the merits of the arguments themselves but this constant referencing to personalities I will have no part.
You are what you post, robbie. You cannot simply relinquish responsibility for the content of your posts. I welcome any move on your own part to have no part in "constant referencing to personalities", although ~ quite frankly ~ you have made that promise before, many times.

F

Moves
06 Apr 14

all references to persona will be ignored.
My reference is not to a "persona" but to the content of your posts, specifically the ones I quoted.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You are what you post, robbie. You cannot simply relinquish responsibility for the content of your posts. I welcome any move on your own part to have no part in "constant referencing to personalities", although ~ quite frankly ~ you have made that promise before, many times.
no one is relinquishing any responsibility, in fact it can be argued that its highly irresponsible to make continued attacks upon the persona behind the posts rather than address the arguments that they are actually making.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
My reference is not to a "persona" but to the content of your posts, specifically the ones I quoted.
no your continued references to honesty are made with reference to me personally and its simply untrue to claim otherwise. Whether GB believes in eternal torment or annihilation has absolutely nothing to do with my honesty or lack of and constitutes nothing but an irrelevancy.