How is eternity expressed mathematically?

How is eternity expressed mathematically?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I have to express doubt here. This "eternal torment in the Lake of Fire" concept IS mainstream in most Christian denominations. Whenever I speak to other Christians and express my ideas on Annihilationism, I'm usually derided, asked if I can read scripture, etc. It's usually not pretty.
I'm sure you are correct, although since my flight over to the Eternal City this afternoon it seems that more wheels have come off of the robbie carrobie integrity wagon.

It's a shame FMF doesn't post the content of the PMs robbie sent him, that would certainly heat things up a little methinks.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
I'm sure you are correct, although since my flight over to the Eternal City this afternoon it seems that more wheels have come off of the robbie carrobie integrity wagon.

It's a shame FMF doesn't post the content of the PMs robbie sent him, that would certainly heat things up a little methinks.
why dont you address the actual content of my posts instead of concerning yourself with idle gossip like a life starved housewife eager for some juicy details of her neighbours doings? Or you could read the celebrity section of the Daily Mail for your daily fix of gossip? This is the spirituality forum, its purpose is for discussing things of a spiritual nature, not your idle gossip.

Moves
06 Apr 14
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
why dont you address the actual content of my posts instead of concerning yourself with idle gossip like a life starved housewife eager for some juicy details of her neighbours doings? Or you could read the celebrity section of the Daily Mail for your daily fix of gossip? This is the spirituality forum, its purpose is for discussing things of a spiritual nature, not your idle gossip.
I think your repeated integrity meltdowns are of a "spiritual" interest. You are supposed to be representative of [your] god and one of the sole holders of [your] god's truth on earth; don't you think the doctrine of eternal suffering is something you should be speaking out against?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

I think your repeated integrity meltdowns are of a "spiritual" interest. You are supposed to be representative of [your] god and one of the sole holders of [your] god's truth on earth; don't you think the doctrine of eternal suffering is something you should be speaking out against?
I dont have any integrity issues, then again i hardly concern myself with idle gossip either.

You may make reference to my posts detailing the ideas behind the doctrine and why I think it cannot be sustained. It remains my prerogative what I choose to post and when.

Moves
06 Apr 14

I dont have any integrity issues, then again i hardly concern myself with idle gossip either.

You may make reference to my posts detailing the ideas behind the doctrine and why I think it cannot be sustained. It remains my prerogative what I choose to post and when.
Of course it is; and yet here you are blathering on as usual for page after hilarious page in a thread you "choose" not to post in. You are an unusal person.

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
5 edits

Of course it is; and yet here you are blathering on as usual for page after hilarious page in a thread you "choose" not to post in. You are an unusal person.
The reasons why I dont think the doctrine is sustainable are present, all personal references and idle gossip will be ignored henceforth. As will any 'crazy ol bats' and Daily Mail readers and other idle gossipers.

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

The reasons why I dont think the doctrine is sustainable are present, all personal references and idle gossip will be ignored henceforth. As will any 'crazy ol bats' and Daily Mail readers and other idle gossipers.
Good for you. It's taken you what, 6 pages to say something you could have said in one or two posts. Are you attention seeking? Do you secretly like this arguing? That's it isn't it...you see yourself as the defender of the forum.

Edit:
Do you see yourself as the forum "intercessor" a sort of pseudo vicar of christ of the boards sort of thing?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14
1 edit

Good for you. It's taken you what, 6 pages to say something you could have said in one or two posts. Are you attention seeking? Do you secretly like this arguing? That's it isn't it...you see yourself as the defender of the forum.

Edit:
Do you see yourself as the forum "intercessor" a sort of pseudo vicar of christ of the boards sort of thing?
eternal torment doctrine ringin any bells?

Moves
06 Apr 14

eternal torment doctrine ringin any bells?

I remember you saying to me in the "etiquette" thread "beat up on me instead". Is that how you see your role here?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

I remember you saying to me in the "etiquette" thread "beat up on me instead". Is that how you see your role here?
what is it about 'all personal references will be ignored', that yet evades you?

Moves
06 Apr 14

what is it about 'all personal references will be ignored', that yet evades you?
Do you classify "daily mail readers" and "crazy dingbats" as personal references?

Moves
06 Apr 14

Do you see yourself as the forum "intercessor" a sort of pseudo vicar of christ of the boards sort of thing? I remember you saying to me in the "etiquette" thread "beat up on me instead". Is that how you see your role here?

I think I have you pegged here, don't I?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Do you classify "daily mail readers" and "crazy dingbats" as personal references?
no more as 'classes' of crazies

Moves
06 Apr 14

no more as 'classes' of crazies
Are you wearing a loin-cloth as we speak?

rc

Moves
06 Apr 14

Do you see yourself as the forum "intercessor" a sort of pseudo vicar of christ of the boards sort of thing? I remember you saying to me in the "etiquette" thread "beat up on me instead". Is that how you see your role here?

I think I have you pegged here, don't I?
hardly but you keep drooling all you like for your propensity for believing your own propaganda is legendary.