His ways are not our ways

His ways are not our ways

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 18

Originally posted by @fmf
How will your God "act against" your "sins"?
I don’t own a god.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @kellyjay
If you believed that then you would be taking everything said by Jesus as seriously as every other word of Jesus.
Have you ever told anyone to follow this

Afterward Jesus ... said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. (John 5:14 KJV)

Nah .. keep telling them God loves sinners.
Keep repeating .. Im a filthy sinner

Continue saying that until you die.

F

Moves
28 Jun 18

I don’t own a god.
Go ahead and phrase your relationship with the creator being you believe in however you like. You said that since "God is Holy and Just He cannot just overlook sins or all the evil we do" and that "...he either acts against that or His nature of being good is corrupted by His inaction." So my question to you is how will the God you believe in "act against" your "sins"?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Have you ever told anyone to follow this

Afterward Jesus ... said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: [b]sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
(John 5:14 KJV)

Nah .. keep telling them God loves sinners.
Keep repeating .. Im a filthy sinner

Continue saying that until you die.[/b]
You assume a lot, your lack of understanding is showing again. I don’t have a single message in every conversation. You want to find fault so accuse those who you disagree with, with untrue statements. Maybe it makes you feel more righteous it doesn’t matter.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 18

Go ahead and phrase your relationship with the creator being you believe in however you like. You said that since "God is Holy and Just He cannot just overlook sins or all the evil we do" and that "...he either acts against that or His nature of being good is corrupted by His inaction." So my question to you is how will the God you believe in "act against" your "sins"?
By Jesus blood since He is the only way to the Father no other way has been given to us. Didn’t you claim you turned away from Jesus at one point in your life? You forgot the doctrine of grace?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 18

You assume a lot, your lack of understanding is showing again. I don’t have a single message in every conversation. You want to find fault so accuse those who you disagree with, with untrue statements. Maybe it makes you feel more righteous it doesn’t matter.
Lets see .
- You promote sin by telling people God loves sinners [not in the bible].
- You discourage good works by telling people Jesus condemned good works [again not in the Bible]
- You discourage righteousness by claiming that nobody is good enough or worthy enough. [Totally contrary to what Jesus said]

Nothing you every say is from Christ
-

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jun 18
2 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
You promote sin by telling people God loves sinners [not in the bible].

You heard it here folks from Rajk999.
So ... the Apostle Paul was promoting sin when he wrote :

4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— (Eph. 2:4)

And according to Rajk999 Paul was PROMOTING SIN when he wrote that.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Jun 18
2 edits

Rajk999 teaches that the Apostle Paul was interested in PROMOTING SIN when he wrote this:

" But God commends His own love to us in that while we were YET SINNERS, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

According to Rajk999 Paul only wanted to PROMOTE SIN when he wrote this under inspiration.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
You promote sin by telling people God loves sinners [not in the bible].

You heard it here folks from Rajk999.
So ... the Apostle Paul was promoting sin when he wrote :

[b] 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together ...[text shortened]... (Eph. 2:4)

And according to Rajk999 Paul was PROMOTING SIN when he wrote that.[/b]
No dummy. Paul is saying that they WERE SINNERS or USED TO BE SINNERS. Now there are in Christ and this REQUIRES them to live righteously.

False preachers like you stop at this point and proclaim that you are saved and you have eternal life. So while you were foolishly dancing around boasting that you are saved Paul continues to explain:

And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil. Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth. Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
(Ephesians 4:24-5:5 KJV)

You got that ?

Paul said - Stop sinning, live righteously otherwise there is no inheritance in the Kingdom of God

F

Moves
28 Jun 18

By Jesus blood since He is the only way to the Father no other way has been given to us. Didn’t you claim you turned away from Jesus at one point in your life? You forgot the doctrine of grace?
So, rummaging through the rather pretentious thing you said about God "either acting against 'sin' or His nature of being good or Him being corrupted by His inaction to act", in fact, you believe that God will NOT "act against" your "sins". I'm just trying to hack my way through all the verbiage disguising your 'think yourself free of personal responsibility' ideology.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Jun 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonship

Rajk999 teaches that the Apostle Paul was interested in PROMOTING SIN when he wrote this:

[b] " But God commends His own love to us in that while we were YET SINNERS, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

According to Rajk999 Paul only wanted to PROMOTE SIN when he wrote this under inspiration.[/b]
Idiot .. keep reading. Paul is saying that they were in sin. Now they are in Christ. This means that they cannot continue to live in sin Paul is promoting RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GOOD WORKS. Read Chapter 6 ..

You are promoting sin. You do that by claiming that Christians can sin and all will be forgiven and they will still get eternal life. Paul never said that

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 18

So, rummaging through the rather pretentious thing you said about God "either acting against 'sin' or His nature of being good or Him being corrupted by His inaction to act", in fact, you believe that God will NOT "act against" your "sins". I'm just trying to hack my way through all the verbiage disguising your 'think yourself free of personal responsibility' ideology.
Start from beginning or just look up my posts alone it would be easier to follow along.

F

Moves
28 Jun 18

Start from beginning or just look up my posts alone it would be easier to follow along.
I am following along just fine: that's why I've rebounded the long and short of what you're saying back to you: and that's why you are deflecting.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jun 18

I am following along just fine: that's why I've rebounded the long and short of what you're saying back to you: and that's why you are deflecting.
If you were following along just fine you would not be asking me too repeat myself.

F

Moves
28 Jun 18

If you were following along just fine you would not be asking me too repeat myself.
You are being asked to confirm the essence of what you are saying once the poor syntax and obscurantist verbiage is stripped away. You say God must "take action" against your "sins" but then, clearly, He doesn't take any action against your "sins" because you believe your "sins" are forgiven and you face no consequences and therefore have shaken off your responsibility for any immoral behaviour you may engage in.

There was one of your fellow Christians recently mewling about how "tough" it is to be a Christian; in fact, you have conjured up a soft, undemanding, think-certain-stuff-and-you'll-get-everlasting-life ideology.

I have been following along just fine. You simply hide the fatuousness of your pholosophy behind a mixture of bumper stickerisms and opaque or internally incoherent sentences.