His ways are not our ways

His ways are not our ways

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Jun 18
6 edits

Originally posted by @rajk999
Kelly was right on several fronts.

I liked this one.

Ephesians 2:3-5 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, 5 even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved—

Excellent verse on God's love for the sinner, Brother Kelly.

Rajk999, You do not give me the impression that you are MORE SO for righteous living than other "church " people.

You do not give any impression of being MORE SO for righteousness before God in your living than others.

I see a kid who LOST religious control and became bitter and can't have a following of little sheep of his own, and has never recovered from the insidious envy of somebody.

I think you broke off association with other Bible students because you hated playing what you thought was second fiddle to some other teacher.

I think your not having some position and a following is expressed in your hatred for congregations.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

Originally posted by @sonship
Kelly was right on several fronts.

I liked this one.

[quote] [b] Ephesians 2:3-5 English Standard Version (ESV)
3 among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. 4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with ...[text shortened]... ink your not having some position and a following is expressed in your hatred for congregations.
More nonsense.

Q : What of the doctrine of Christ do you preach?
A : Nothing

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

You quoted that already and it does not say God loves sinners. It is incorrect for churches to tell people God loves sinners. Like so many other doctrines which you preach they are just plain wrong. You do not understand the bible and you twist the change the meaning of words in the Bible

The Matt 7 passage you changed the word 'wonderful works' to 'good ...[text shortened]... teous.
You cannot find it. It aint there in the Bible. Yet you continue to preach that garbage.
God showed His love for us ... action not mouth loving.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

Originally posted by @kellyjay
God showed His love for us ... action not mouth loving.
You inability to state things clearly is screwing up your doctrine. Here is the truth about the matter

God loves people, and has provided a way for them to have eternal life
God hates people who are sinners, and will eventually have them destroyed.
God loves people who are righteous and these will eventually enter the Kingdom of God.
Nobody is righteous enough or worthy enougth for the Kingdom of God.
But through the grace of God and the mercy of God some of these people will have eternal life.
Who are these some people? Read Matt 25. they are called the sheep who do good works
[not those who to wonderful works] lol 😀

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

You inability to state things clearly is screwing up your doctrine. Here is the truth about the matter

God loves people who are righteous and these will eventually enter the Kingdom of God.
Nobody is righteo ...[text shortened]... Matt 25. they are called the sheep who do good works
I take it you believe you are righteous before God and man?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

Nobody is righteo ...[text shortened]... Matt 25. they are called the sheep who do good works
Well you have repeatedly said faith without works is dead. God did something that shows His love for sinners, not mouthing words, but taking action. The scripture even declares that which you ignored.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

I take it you believe you are righteous before God and man?
English is a foreign language?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

Well you have repeatedly said faith without works is dead. God did something that shows His love for sinners, not mouthing words, but taking action. The scripture even declares that which you ignored.
Wrong. God did something for people because he loved people. If the people changed their sinful ways and became righteous, then and only then would they enter the kingdom of God.

If God loved sinners then he would not destroy them and they would get eternal life.

God will destroy all sinners. Is that your idea of love?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

English is a foreign language?
Can’t give an honest answer?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

Wrong. God did something for people because he loved people. If the people changed their sinful ways and became righteous, then and only then would they enter the kingdom of God.

If God loved sinners then he would not destroy them and they would get eternal life.

God will destroy all sinners. Is that your idea of love?
No one says He wants us to stay sinners, but without a doubt He started the work to save us while we were sinners who did have a hope without Him.

Moves
27 Jun 18

Ok thanks. Nowhere in your references is there any statement that God loves sinners. On that matter you are incorrect.

So next one. Jesus preached to people. Did he ever preach anything resembling this depravity of man gospel that Christian churches now preach? Specifically where did Jesus tell anyone that they cannot be righteous or cannot be good enough. Please spare me the long explanations and just provide a reference. Thanks.
John 15:16

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker

That is not John 15:16.
Serious posters dont make stupid mistakes like that.
You post is completely irrelevant to what I said.

Moves
27 Jun 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker

Psst, John 15:13.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Jun 18

No one says He wants us to stay sinners, but without a doubt He started the work to save us while we were sinners who did have a hope without Him.
Therefore God does NOT love sinners.
God loves people
God does not want sinners.
God wants the righteous.
Got it now?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 Jun 18

Therefore God does NOT love sinners.
God loves people
God does not want sinners.
God wants the righteous.
Got it now?
Yes you have no idea what you are talking about.