Hillary on abortion

Hillary on abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
11 May 15

"Soul life and physical life are imparted by the Holy Spirit [Neshamah: breath of lives] to a viable fetus [biological life] as it emerges from the mother's womb and takes it's first inhale at the moment of birth [soul life and physical life begin]." Thread 162218 (27 Dec '14: Page 3)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 May 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
You'd rather that little girl relive the trauma of being raped (and at age 10! ) every single day for the rest of her life? That is just sick.
The baby could also give her comfort and she may feel that God has turned what was meant for evil into something good. She would not have to feel anger for those that ordered her baby murdered or guilt for not being able to stop them.

Studies show that most women that look back on their abortions don't see it as a good thing. However, you may be one of the exceptions.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 May 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"Soul life and physical life are imparted by the Holy Spirit [Neshamah: breath of lives] to a viable fetus [biological life] as it emerges from the mother's womb and takes it's first inhale at the moment of birth [soul life and physical life begin]." Thread 162218 (27 Dec '14: Page 3)
How do the following verses from the Holy Bible fit into your stated view?
Now the word of the LORD came to me saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, And before you were born I consecrated you; I have appointed you a prophet to the nations."

(Jeremiah 1:4-5 NASB)
For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well.

(Psalm 139-13-14 NASB)

HalleluYahshua !

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
The baby could also give her comfort and she may feel that God has turned what was meant for evil into something good. She would not have to feel anger for those that ordered her baby murdered or guilt for not being able to stop them.

Studies show that most women that look back on their abortions don't see it as a good thing. However, you may be one of the exceptions.
Could? May?

Anger? Guilt?

I guarantee you she'll still have to deal with anger and guilt, whether the fetus is aborted or not. And what about being reminded of her trauma every time she looks at her child? At 10 years old, her own psyche is not fully formed. She should be going to school to improve her future life, not to mention developing friends and learning social interaction. You would force her into the role of parent at 10. I hope she at least puts this child up for adoption. You seem eager to force her and her child into a lifetime of poverty, ignorance and angst. How 'good' is that? Does 'Quality of Life' mean nothing to you?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 May 15

Could? May?

Anger? Guilt?

I guarantee you she'll still have to deal with anger and guilt, whether the fetus is aborted or not. And what about being reminded of her trauma every time she looks at her child? At 10 years old, her own psyche is not fully formed. She should be going to school to improve her future life, not to mention developing frien ...[text shortened]... poverty, ignorance and angst. How 'good' is that? Does 'Quality of Life' mean nothing to you?
I believe about anything is better than murdering an innocent baby. God works in mysterious ways.

D

Moves
11 May 15

D

Moves
11 May 15
1 edit

D

Moves
11 May 15

w

Moves
11 May 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Obviously you have to limit the time, 1st trimester is the usual case. But it is still the woman's right to control her own body. NOBODY ELSE. PERIOD.
Why? Why limit it to the 1st trimester?

According to Hillary, people like you need to be indoctrinated to think otherwise.

w

Moves
11 May 15

Could? May?

Anger? Guilt?

I guarantee you she'll still have to deal with anger and guilt, whether the fetus is aborted or not. And what about being reminded of her trauma every time she looks at her child? At 10 years old, her own psyche is not fully formed. She should be going to school to improve her future life, not to mention developing frien ...[text shortened]... poverty, ignorance and angst. How 'good' is that? Does 'Quality of Life' mean nothing to you?
Just because someone "sins" does not mean that they have anger or guilt.

Society is full of sociopaths.

w

Moves
11 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Or, try answering the question...?
The purpose of this thread was not to discuss the merits of abortion. The purpose of this thread was to discuss the merits of Hillary insisting that those who are religious must change their views on the issue.

What happened to separation of church and state?

I presume you support her in this?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Why don't they make the choice to not have sex or take birth control pills rather than murdering their unborn baby as their birth control method?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 May 15

To me the innocent baby in the womb is human too and needs someone to defend it.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 May 15
1 edit

At least Paraguayan Health Minister Antonio Barrios is defending the the innocent babies right to live. It sounds like you were raped by a right wing American White man and can't put it behind you?

Moves
12 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
It sounds like you were raped by a right wing American White man and can't put it behind you?[/b]
Can you get any lower? (Please take that question as rhetorical).