Hillary on abortion

Hillary on abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ENGLAND

Moves
12 May 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Here lately, I seldom agree with you on anything.
You cited the psalm in which God says he foreknew a person before they were formed i the womb as defense of your stance against abortion. I quoted you on that and asked you if you therefore thought that birth control was denying God the opportunity to create a person whom he foreknew. You responded saying that "it depends of the type of birth control."

So - do you believe that birth control denies God the opportunity to create a being whom he foreknew?

D

Moves
12 May 15
1 edit

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
You cited the psalm in which God says he foreknew a person before they were formed i the womb as defense of your stance against abortion. I quoted you on that and asked you if you therefore thought that birth control was denying God the opportunity to create a person whom he foreknew. You responded saying that "it depends of the type of birth control." ...[text shortened]... do you believe that birth control denies God the opportunity to create a being whom he foreknew?
That is what Satan has been trying to do, but God has been able to get around that by intervening miracles. But today, it is left to us Christians to do that until Christ returns.

HalleluYahshua ! Praish the LORD!

ENGLAND

Moves
12 May 15

That is what Satan has been trying to do, but God has been able to get around that by intervening miracles. But today, it is left to us Christians to do that until Christ returns.
Are you going to answer my question....

So - do you believe that birth control denies God the opportunity to create a being whom he foreknew?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
12 May 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Are you going to answer my question....

Bug off. 😠

w

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Please, show where she said this.
Hillary said that those of faith will simply have to change their views on abortion.

w

Moves
13 May 15
1 edit

Originally posted by LemonJello
So I'll take that as a vote for the birth fairy

You would. Because that's just basically how you roll in these discussions. Let's not pretend that you initiate any of these threads with the actual intention of discussing anything in any intellectually honest or genuine manner. That of course would require, minimally, that you actually ...[text shortened]... cities; and of course, it depends also on the nature of the circumstances, which can be complex.
"the fact the organism in question is descriptively classifiable as human bears little, if any, relevance per se"

Well thanks for that. So you deem some human organisms superior to others. Great to hear that.

Are their other human organisms other than the unborn you think can be killed because they are inferior to you?

ENGLAND

Moves
13 May 15

Bug off. 😠
Thank you for demonstrating that your religious perspectives do not stand up to the slightest scrutiny.

Moves
13 May 15
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
There certainly are despicable people out there who say horrid things, safe and pompous in their living rooms.

Worth noting though that the 2 posters who objected to Hinds remarks were both men.

Infidel

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by whodey
Hillary said that those of faith will simply have to change their views on abortion.
Please show where Clinton claimed that people like Sonhouse (he said "Obviously you have to limit the time, 1st trimester is the usual case." ) have to be indoctrinated to change their views, or admit that once again you've been distorting the truth to fuel your own hate.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
You are not attacked because of your sex, but because of what you say and your extreme prejudices demonstrated by your attitude toward some others on here that you don't even know.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Please show where Clinton claimed that people like Sonhouse (he said "Obviously you have to limit the time, 1st trimester is the usual case." ) have to be indoctrinated to change their views, or admit that once again you've been distorting the truth to fuel your own hate.
It is sonhouse that is always whining that he wants freedom from religion. 😏

L

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by whodey
"the fact the organism in question is descriptively classifiable as human bears little, if any, relevance per se"

Well thanks for that. So you deem some human organisms superior to others. Great to hear that.

Are their other human organisms other than the unborn you think can be killed because they are inferior to you?
Terrific summary of what I wrote. 🙄

I would charge you as hard of reading on this point, but we all know better, don't we? Again, that you are so irresponsibly cavalier in your redescribing the views of others speaks to a failure to approach such topics with intellectual integrity, not to mention a failure to show proper respect to your interlocutors.

Moves
13 May 15

Originally posted by LemonJello
...not to mention a failure to show proper respect to your interlocutors.[/b]
'Interlocutors.' - Nice word. Had to google that one:

1. Someone who takes part in a conversation, often formally or officially.
2. The performer in a minstrel show who is placed midway between the end men and engages in banter with them.

D

Moves
13 May 15