Guardian Angels

Guardian Angels

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
22 Nov 19

@divegeester said
What has occurred to make you want to discuss it now and do you have a belief either way yourself?
I just thought of another reply (fwiw): when I am considering whether, for example, to have another handful of salted cashews, I have a tendency to purposely imagine that my physician, my fitness trainer, or other relevant person is hovering over my shoulder, looking at what I am about to do. I wonder if this is a vestige of belief in guardian angels.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
22 Nov 19

@deepthought said
Sorry I need a reality check on what might have been a joke. In your last sentence when you said "most of my dairy [sic] is unintelligible". There's 3 possibilities, you meant it as a joke, it was a typo, the product information is completely incomprehensible technobabble. I'm wondering which.
the whole post as written was fabricated in the mind of an angel
thank you for spotting the angel's misspelling of 'diary'
full disclosure - i have never kept a diary, i have attempted to journal with less than stellar results, as the things i write down are inconsequential

wouldn't it be fun to assemble a small group of 10-15 folks of varying backgrounds for a real life meeting, chessboards, food, drink and mylar balloons to discuss in real time these same observations?

rhetorical only, but tempting

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Nov 19
1 edit

@rookie54 said
the whole post as written was fabricated in the mind of an angel
thank you for spotting the angel's misspelling of 'diary'
full disclosure - i have never kept a diary, i have attempted to journal with less than stellar results, as the things i write down are inconsequential

wouldn't it be fun to assemble a small group of 10-15 folks of varying backgrounds for a real l ...[text shortened]... and mylar balloons to discuss in real time these same observations?

rhetorical only, but tempting
There are some who react to the slightest criticism as if you were advocating they take advantage of the nearest guillotine. I shy away from public meetings of these sorts precisely because some people are like this. I dislike telling people in person that they are overreacting, because they just see it as even more 'needless' criticism. People do love to become 'righteously' pissed off.

Ps, I did get the mispelling of diary. I thought that's what you meant.