1. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 18:46
    @eladar said
    Thank you for validating what Jesus said would happen if I did cast pearls before swine.
    the translations of this verse indicate that casting pearls before swine/hogs will have them trampling the jewels and turning against the tosser in an attempt to flay/rend/tear/eat/destroy said tosser

the unwritten part of the sermon intimates (altho never spelled out specifically) that once you realize that hogs/swine are involved, one should end the tossing of pearls and simply go away

it is NOT my intention for you to go away
    but that's what scripture suggests
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 18:52
    @rookie54 said
    the translations of this verse indicate that casting pearls before swine/hogs will have them trampling the jewels and turning against the tosser in an attempt to flay/rend/tear/eat/destroy said tosser

the unwritten part of the sermon intimates (altho never spelled out specifically) that once you realize that hogs/swine are involved, one should end the tossing of pearls and simply go away

it is NOT my intention for you to go away
    but that's what scripture suggests
    That is why I terminated my part in the conversation.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '21 20:15
    @eladar said
    That is why I terminated my part in the conversation.
    No, defeat led to your exit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree