God's country ?

God's country ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
Do not harass other members of the community.
I don't.

E

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@fmf said
I don't.
As of late you have stopped harrassing me, but you used to harrass me.

Actually the only one that is still in harrassment mode is Suzi.

Bigg dog and moonbus are belittling of my beliefs but they do not post to threads where I am posting just to disparage me personally.

F

Moves
21 May 19
1 edit

@eladar said
As of late you have stopped harrassing me, but you used to harrass me.
No, I didn't "stop" anything. There is no problem with the way I use this message board.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
Bigg dog and moonbus are belittling of my beliefs but they do not post to threads where I am posting just to disparage me personally.
I see no evidence in your own behaviour that you are genuinely against "disparaging [people] personally" but I have seen evidence stretching back a decade that you almost invariably characterize dissent, disagreement and the propagation of ideas and opinions that are different from yours as "belittling" and "abusive".

E

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
No, I didn't "stop" anything. There is no problem with the way I use this message board.
To you there is nothing wrong with what you do.

You do harrass people. This is a tos violation. Once a person asks you to leave him alone, if you continue then you are harrassing.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
You do harrass people. This is a tos violation.
I don't harass people. And the way I conduct myself here isn't a TOS violation. You should post as you see fit.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
Once a person asks you to leave him alone, if you continue then you are harrassing.
No, this isn't true. This is a public arena. Your inability or unwillingness to respond to comments or questions is part of the dialogue. Same goes for me.

If people keep sending you private messages, though, after you have asked them not to, I suggest you block them.

If anyone breaks the TOS in terms of harassment, I suggest you report the posts in question to the site's admin. You've had countless posts deleted for breaking the TOS, so you know how it works.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
To you there is nothing wrong with what you do.
That's right. There is nothing wrong with 'what I do'. A key thing is that I am not trying to restrict anyone's freedom to express themselves and I am not trying to control what they post. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for you.

E

Moves
21 May 19

@fmf said
That's right. There is nothing wrong with 'what I do'. A key thing is that I am not trying to restrict anyone's freedom to express themselves and I am not trying to control what they post. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for you.
The problem with you is that you do not hold a discussion. You interrogate. As you continue to interrogate you become harrassing. Harrassing is how you break the tos agreement. You are not allowed by tos to harrass other members of the community. Sorry but you do not get to decide the terms of service.

People should not have to be harrassed by you if they want to post at this site or on this forum.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
The problem with you is that you do not hold a discussion. You interrogate. As you continue to interrogate you become harrassing.
No, I don't accept your characterization. I make observations, I ask questions, I share perspectives. I am tenacious. I post as I see fit and completely in compliance with the TOS, which is more than you can say.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
You are not allowed by tos to harrass other members of the community.
I don't harass other members of the community.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
People should not have to be harrassed by you if they want to post at this site or on this forum.
If you think any posts break the TOS, I suggest you alert the mods.

S. Korea

Moves
21 May 19

@eladar said
The problem with you is that you do not hold a discussion. You interrogate. As you continue to interrogate you become harrassing. Harrassing is how you break the tos agreement. You are not allowed by tos to harrass other members of the community. Sorry but you do not get to decide the terms of service.

I think that this is not that far from the mark, but it is probably not against TOS. He is very careful to ensure that direct insults aren't issued, but he also keeps records of what people say (and decontextualizes them) in an attempt to shame people and control dramatic narratives.

He is also very much into repetitive questions that interrogate and thus, in their own way, are low volume harassment.

I think the real solution is for neither of us to engage his content that is like that at all and to encourage others not to.

Nothing else can really be done.

It's a mistake for me, now, to even weigh into this.

Just immediately end this line of discussion and choke it off. Don't feed the trolls.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@philokalia said
I think the real solution is for neither of us to engage his content that is like that at all and to encourage others not to.
You should post and not post as you see fit.

F

Moves
21 May 19

@philokalia said
He is also very much into repetitive questions that interrogate and thus, in their own way, are low volume harassment.
Unanswered and sidestepped questions, even after repetition or rephrasing, are part of the public dialogue. They would only constitute "harassment" if the person refusing to answer them was in some way compelled - against their wishes - to spend time answering them.