Glossary and terms

Glossary and terms

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Sarcschism

The incorrect use of sarcasm or humorous quip whereby the word or phrase does not mean what the author intended.

E.g. “sook” : Australian slang for a person lacking in spirit or self confidence.

Not to be confused with Sarchasm which is commonly understood to be the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
cry babies!!

Get into the spirit of it!!

w

Moves
06 Nov 18

Moves
06 Nov 18
2 edits

Categlorification - An overly labored attempt to fit a diverse base of forum posters into neatly arrayed groupings. Done mostly to fetch a bit of humor and/or to broadcast cleverness and creativity.

🙂

Moves
06 Nov 18

@wolfe63 said
Categlorification - An overly labored attempt to fit a diverse base of forum posters into neatly arrayed groupings. Done mostly to fetch a bit of humor and/or to broadcast cleverness and creativity.

🙂
If you a referring to the OP and subsequent other topical additions then you are in error as the descriptions are referring to behaviours, not individuals.

Moves
06 Nov 18

@divegeester said
If you a referring to the OP and subsequent other topical additions then you are in error as the descriptions are referring to behaviours, not individuals.
Behaviors that you have all but mastered.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 18

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Sonship recently introduced me to a new term:

See if you can glean some helpful things here in addition.

How To Argue (But Not Fight) With A Narcissist

Moves
07 Nov 18

Sonship what will your internet overlords who observe your posting here, and have on the rare occasion stepped in to coach you, think of you calling Ghoast of a Duke a narcissist?

F

Moves
07 Nov 18

@sonship said

How To Argue (But Not Fight) With A Narcissist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbFtZMVwxk
But aren't you biggest narcissist on this forum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Nov 18

@divegeester

I said to Ghost -

The meaning of this sentence is -

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Sonship what will your internet overlords who observe your posting here, and have on the rare occasion stepped in to coach you, think of you calling Ghoast of a Duke a narcissist?
The Ghost is possibly the only person who has ever existed who is simultaneously a narcissist and a leper.

😲

Moves
07 Nov 18
4 edits

@ghost-of-a-duke said
The Ghost is possibly the only person who has ever existed who is simultaneously a narcissist and a leper.

😲
In spite of all of this, you're still charismatic.
A true narcileper .☺

Edit: Getting "bold" script while on my tablet is too challenging for my gnarled digits.

Moves
07 Nov 18

@divegeester said
Cool! Behavioral analysis is in my wheelhouse.
I actually enjoyed the creative aspects of your word-coining.
I've always felt, when it comes to language; spelling; punctuation and word structure...there's only one rule: There no rules. 😀

My English professor was a true poetic libertine.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
07 Nov 18

@wolfe63 said
In spite of all of this, you're still charismatic.
A true narcileper .☺

Edit: Getting "bold" script while on my tablet is too challenging for my gnarled digits.
'Narcileper'. Nice.

I wonder if that traces its origin to narcolepsy where people who are narcissistic and struggling with leprosy have a tendency to fall asleep without...

😴 😴 😴

Moves
07 Nov 18

@wolfe63 said
I've always felt, when it comes to language; spelling; punctuation and word structure...there's only one rule: There no rules. 😀

Pleased you enjoyed it; it was meant to be witty/humorous with a point and without mentioning names i.e. those who know...know.

When it comes to language and spelling I'm reasonable at the former but poor at the latter, being as I am a little dyslexic, type fast on a phone or tablet, make lots of mistakes and get auto-corrected. Hence many of my posts having "edits".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
08 Nov 18

@wolfe63 said

Ahh, nice.

My profs were all humorless, by-the-book, grognards whose sole aim in life was to bring down my grade average. At least this taught me to always watch my spelling and grammar... or else.