For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @romans1009
It’s only natural when someone links obeying commandments as noted in Ecclesiastes with Christianity to think that certain someone isn’t aware Ecclesiastes is in the Old Testament.
Obeying God's/Jesus' commandments is part of adhering to the Christian religion. You quoted Ecclesiastes, not me. You lied about that. I've known that Ecclesiastes is in the OT for about 50 years longer than you have.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Obeying God's/Jesus' commandments is part of adhering to the Christian religion. You quoted Ecclesiastes, not me. You lied about that. I've known that Ecclesiastes is in the OT for about 50 years longer than you have.
You just won’t understand. I think you’re capable of it, but you need to humble yourself first. Maybe find a way to not be so scared too.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

You just won’t understand. I think you’re capable of it, but you need to humble yourself first. Maybe find a way to not be so scared too.
Incapable of comprehending your insights...proud...scared

What else you got in your handbag?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Incapable of comprehending your insights...proud...scared

What else you got in your handbag?
Incapable of comprehending Christianity - not my insights.

Yes, everyone needs to be humble to understand Christianity and accept Christ. Pride, I think, is the biggest stumbling block people have to accepting Christ and knowing the God of the universe.

Fear probably factors into it as well. It’s only natural to fear an entity so much more powerful and smarter than we are, in Whose Hands our lives rest.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

Yes, everyone needs to be humble to understand Christianity and accept Christ. Pride, I think, is the biggest stumbling block people have to accepting Christ and knowing the God of the universe.
Do you think FMF should humble himself before your posting here?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Do you think FMF should humble himself before your posting here?
I think he ought to humble himself and read the Bible with an open heart and open mind and pray to God in like manner.

“Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.”

(Matthew 7:7-8)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

I think he ought to humble himself and read the Bible with an open heart and open mind and pray to God in like manner.
Do you think your posting approach is convincing him of this?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Do you think your posting approach is convincing him of this?
Neither here nor there. He obviously doesn’t have to do it. He’s only hurting himself.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

Neither here nor there.
It’s “neither here nor there” whether or not your posting influences an atheist to seek god?
Tell me, does your Christianity extend to beyond your bedroom and your mother’s apron strings?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

It’s “neither here nor there” whether or not your posting influences an atheist to seek god?
Tell me, does your Christianity extend to beyond your bedroom and your mother’s apron strings?
You seem to think I’m on here to proselytize or make converts and I’m not. I’m here for debates and general discussion and (obviously) to play chess.

The info is available to FMF. What he does with it (or doesn’t do with it) is up to him.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

You seem to think I’m on here to proselytize or make converts and I’m not. I’m here for debates and general discussion and (obviously) to play chess.

The info is available to FMF. What he does with it (or doesn’t do with it) is up to him.
What does your Christianity involve?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

What does your Christianity involve?
I’ve learned not to answer personal questions on here.

I think you have too.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009 to divegeester
I’ve learned not to answer personal questions on here.

I think you have too.
Do you think dj2becker taught divegeester a lesson then?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Do you think dj2becker taught divegeester a lesson then?
I don’t know the history of what preceded that. Maybe he learned the lesson earlier.