For Rajk

For Rajk

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @fmf
But if I am wrong about him, I will look terrible. And you will look like you have integrity for standing by him.
You look terrible whether you’re right about him or not because you had no legitimate reason to bring this up again.

And speaking of looking terrible, your new avatar pic is gruesome

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
No, you’re trying to troll Becker by bringing this all up again so you can slam him and (you hope) me as well
So, me "publicizing what must have been a traumatic event" in divegeester's life is me "trolling" dj2becker? But dj2becker "publicizing what must have been a traumatic event" in divegeester's life is not him "trolling" divegeester? That seems a bit skewiff, no?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

So, me "publicizing what must have been a traumatic event" in divegeester's life is me "trolling" dj2becker? But dj2becker "publicizing what must have been a traumatic event" in divegeester's life is [b]not him "trolling" divegeester? That seems a bit skewiff, no?[/b]
It has to do with intent.

There’s no way out of the mess you made. It’s best to just start pool whizzing. That’s what you usually do when you’ve been busted on substance.

Plus, everyone’s been out of the pool for about 10 minutes.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

It has to do with intent.
Absolutely. That's why I am critical of dj2becker whom I have known for a couple of years. And that's why I am fascinated by your intervention. His intent. Your intent. That's all it has to do with, in fact.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Absolutely. That's why I am critical of dj2becker whom I have known for a couple of years. And that's why I am fascinated by your intervention. His intent. Your intent. That's all it has to do with, in fact.
And don’t forget your intent.

I don’t think Becker had ill intent.

You clearly did.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

And don’t forget your intent.

I don’t think Becker had ill intent.

You clearly did.
My intent is calling dj2becker out for bringing up the suicide of another poster's mother smack bang in the middle of a load of cheap forum banter. If he thinks twice and doesn't do such a thing again, it will mean he will be exhibiting a bit more common decency and the forum will benefit from that. You too might be dissuaded from, hereon, using the suicide for your own banter.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

My intent is calling dj2becker out for bringing up the suicide of another poster's mother smack bang in the middle of a load of cheap forum banter. If he thinks twice and doesn't do such a thing again, it will mean he will be exhibiting a bit more common decency and the forum will benefit from that. You too might be dissuaded from, hereon, using the suicide for your own banter.
I haven’t used it for my own banter. I’ve been responding to what I view as your false accusations regarding Becker’s intent.

You had no legitimate reason to bring all this up again.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18
1 edit

I haven’t used it for my own banter.
But you might. The John W Booth practical joke happened 8 years before you arrived on this forum, and yet you have used it in your banter 15-20 times in the last few weeks. You even started using it again after you'd apologized for doing so, twice. We shall see if you take up dj2becker's speculation about the impact of divegeester's mother passing years ago on him as a poster here, and see if you add it to your banter like you did the John W Booth thing which was also years ago. We shall see.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

I haven’t used it for my own banter. I’ve been responding to what I view as your false accusations regarding Becker’s intent.

You had no legitimate reason to bring all this up again.
Fetchmybecker has cried off in shame, and rightly so.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

But you might. The John W Booth practical joke happened 8 years before you arrived on this forum, and yet you have used it in your banter 15-20 times in the last few weeks. You even started using it again after you'd apologized for doing so, twice. We shall see if you take up dj2becker's speculation about the impact of divegeester's mother passing years ago on ...[text shortened]... dd it to your banter like you did the John W Booth thing which was also years ago. We shall see.
I’d never do what you’re suggesting and your recollection of my posts regarding you are skewed but I really have no interest in getting into a mindless discussion about how and why

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Fetchmybecker has cried off in shame, and rightly so.
“Cried off in shame?”

No idea what that means.

But FMF claims what Becker mentioned doesn’t bother you at all so why would Becker have to “cry off in shame?”

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

But FMF claims what Becker mentioned doesn’t bother you at all so why would Becker have to “cry off in shame?”
Because dj2becker's speculation about events decades ago, deployed as forum banter, was completely lacking in common decency.

divegeester not being phased by the depths that a poster like dj2becker would go to, does not affect the indecency of dj2becker's post.

F

Moves
12 Mar 18

I’d never do what you’re suggesting and your recollection of my posts regarding you are skewed but I really have no interest in getting into a mindless discussion about how and why
We shall see if you mention it in one of your all-night tailspin posting marathons.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
12 Mar 18

Because it bothers him. I could tell from his immediate reaction that he realised he’d gone too far.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
12 Mar 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Because it bothers him. I could tell from his immediate reaction that he realised he’d gone too far.
What a pity you don’t realize when you go too far