Followers of Witness Lee...

Followers of Witness Lee...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
More loving thy neighbor, rajk999?
I just love it when you make a fool of yourself. You clearly are a byproduct of the church's false teachings. Your pastor has never explained to the congregation what to ' love your neighbour' means. It certainly does not mean to agree with false teachings like you people. You, sonship and KJ certainly are not my neighbours

If I agreed with all your teachings and all that you people do, then that would means I am loving my neightbour ? Sometimes I have to wonder what had happened to you for your mind to be so convoluted and twisted. You cannot even post something that makes sense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
I just love it when you make a fool of yourself. You clearly are a byproduct of the church's false teachings. Your pastor has never explained to the congregation what to ' love your neighbour' means. It certainly does not mean to agree with false teachings like you people. You, sonship and KJ certainly are not my neighbours

If I agreed with all your teachings and all th ...[text shortened]... you for your mind to be so convoluted and twisted. You cannot even post something that makes sense.
One should disagree without being disagreeable.

One should disagree without insults and hate.

Is that so hard to understand?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
27 Dec 21

@pb1022 said

Irony much?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
Irony much?
Sometimes the truth hurts.

But I don’t bear false witness against people and call them names.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
27 Dec 21

@pb1022 said

You are not a clear thinker neither are you reasonable in your interpretation of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Your doctrine is twisted and convoluted. So what you suggest can only happen if and when your thinking and doctrine matures and makes sense.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
You are not a clear thinker neither are you reasonable in your interpretation of the teachings of Christ and the Apostles. Your doctrine is twisted and convoluted. So what you suggest can only happen if and when your thinking and doctrine matures and makes sense.
And you’re still in the Old Testament - only with no more animal sacrifices and ramped-up definitions of sin.

Good look thinking you can justify yourself with good works and commandment keeping before a perfect and holy God.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
And you’re still in the Old Testament - only with no more animal sacrifices and ramped-up definitions of sin.

Good look thinking you can justify yourself with good works and commandment keeping before a perfect and holy God.
This is a good example of what Im talking about. I have quoted from the New Testament, from the teachings of both Christ and the Apostles and you are accusing me of being in the Old Testament and talking about animal sacrifices, and justifying yourself. You are an abject failure and way too stupid to discuss the bible.

The reason for your stupid behaviour is that your church doctrine is false and I have succeeded in showing up your failed church teachings.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said

Well, perhaps not with your current account...

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
28 Dec 21

@pb1022 said

Ah right, so it was some other Dr PB1022 who called me a pathological liar then?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
Ah right, so it was some other Dr PB1022 who called me a pathological liar then?
Like I said, sometimes the truth hurts.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
Like I said, sometimes the truth hurts.
I note that so far you have not been able to substantiate this accusation, perhaps you'd like to give that a try?

Edit: For example, you remember when you were using the term 'champ' (also 'skipper', 'cowboy' and no doubt others) in a deliberately antagonistic and patronising manner, and then claimed to be doing so as a term of 'endearment'? That's what lying is.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@rajk999 said
This is a good example of what Im talking about. I have quoted from the New Testament, from the teachings of both Christ and the Apostles and you are accusing me of being in the Old Testament and talking about animal sacrifices, and justifying yourself. You are an abject failure and way too stupid to discuss the bible.

The reason for your stupid behaviour is that your church doctrine is false and I have succeeded in showing up your failed church teachings.
I have no doubt you believe that.

But you’re very selective in what you choose to quote from the New Testament and what you profess to believe in the New Testament.

And your hatred for Christians and God is evident in nearly all of your posts, demonstrating you neither love God nor love your neighbor, which means you are breaking what Jesus Christ said were the two greatest commandments.

You ignore New Testament teachings on the importance of prayer and worshiping God. You ignore the importance of faith. You reject the deity of Christ.

You spend all your time on here insulting people and trying to tear them down and weaken their faith in God.

You are a commandment breaker and mouth worshipper.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
28 Dec 21

@avalanchethecat said
I note that so far you have not been able to substantiate this accusation, perhaps you'd like to give that a try?
No offense, but I really have no interest in talking with you.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
28 Dec 21
1 edit

@pb1022 said
No offense, but I really have no interest in talking with you.
No, I'm sure you don't because you can't substantiate your accusations.

Also, remember when you used to accuse people of lying without foundation under your previous account? That's an example of the 'truth'. Does it hurt at all?

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
10 Jan 22

Followers of Witness Lee believe the book of James is full of mistakes.