Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by Suzianne
[...] We are told that bragging about works is worthless, and #2, you've proven through your own actions in this and other forums that it is stupid to expose ourselves to even more ridicule from you. We do not need to give you yet another reason to attack us.
So, are you saying you did brag about charitable works and I attacked them, or are you saying you didn't brag about charitable works in case I attacked them?

c

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
So, are you saying you did brag about charitable works and I attacked them, or are you saying you didn't brag about charitable works in case I attacked them?
Also, in the "Random acts of Kindness" thread, Captain Strange made a post that he's "waiting for Suzi to pop in and say how she donated a kidney to a stranger"....in which you replied that "she has probably lost count of how many kidneys she has donated".

Just one mere example of how you enjoy mocking her for her obvious, sincere concern for the community.

F

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
Also, in the "Random acts of Kindness" thread, Captain Strange made a post that he's "waiting for Suzi to pop in and say how she donated a kidney to a stranger"....in which you replied that "she has probably lost count of how many kidneys she has donated".

Just one mere example of how you enjoy mocking her for her obvious, sincere concern for the community.
Well. Has she donated kidneys to the community?

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Well. Has she donated kidneys to the community?
I have. 3 times.

F

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I have. 3 times.
Private sector transactions? Or through a non-profit of some kind?

c

Moves
31 May 17

It's going to be much fun when Suzianne gets a hold of you two. Popcorn will be in order.

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Private sector transactions? Or through a non-profit of some kind?
You're not at all perturbed by me having at least 3 kidneys?!

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
31 May 17

Not when you work on the meat counter at Tesco's.

F

Moves
31 May 17

I am not phased by raw data on charitable donations, yours or generally.

F

Moves
31 May 17

Originally posted by chaney3
What charitable works was the joke about kidneys a "blistering attack" on?

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
There are other options you know Mr False dichotomy. She could have mentioned them without the intention to brag as part of a discussion. You always attack her regardless.

F

Moves
01 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
There are other options you know Mr False dichotomy. She could have mentioned them without the intention to brag as part of a discussion. You always attack her regardless.
If you know of any "blistering attacks" by me on "charitable works", point them out.

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
I am not phased by raw data on charitable donations, yours or generally.
In which case sir, I have also donated four hearts, ninety two lungs, seventeen toes and a bellybutton.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
01 Jun 17
1 edit

Originally posted by sonship
Interesting.

In the description of the [b]New Jerusalem
what is prominent is the mentioning of "the tree of life" (Rev.22:2,14) . I mean of the TWO trees mentioned in Genesis 2 and 3 -

the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and
the tree of life -

the latter "of LIFE" is highlighted. But there is no ...[text shortened]... e mentioned more as a healing and blessing would be the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ?[/b]
I believe we were kicked out of Eden so we wouldn't eat the tree of life in our fallen state,
which I believe had Adam and Eve we all would have been in our sinful state forever.

Having lived in this fallen world there is no need to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and
evil, again we understand.

I'm looking forward to living in God's kingdom as it was meant to be, where we and even
the animals will live in total peace with one another. There will not be anyone or thing that
causes or is evil in that Kingdom.

I wonder what it will be like too, knowing that God took a few days to throw this universe
together, and Jesus has been preparing a place for us for a few thousand years now. I
like that it says it hasn't even entered into the mind of man what is coming. 🙂

One thing I do wonder about, is music...here we are in time, in the now, so we can keep
a beat. In a timeless universe where we are eternal, what will music be like? Not a earth
shattering question, but something I think about.

Moves
01 Jun 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you know of any "blistering attacks" by me on "charitable works", point them out.
Don't be daft, I said you attack Suzianne.