Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Fellowship, Fall, Salvation:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by sonship
You seem very upset about the bears killing the slandering young men.
Are you vehemently Pro-Life ?

One stat I am viewing says there have been 1.06 [b]Million
abortions in the USA since 2011.
Do you have a similar feeling of outrage about those 1.06 Million innocent kids as the 40 slandering young folks insulting the prophet knowing something of ...[text shortened]...
I'll wait to see if you go through convolutions now to say "WELL ... that's different."[/b]
I'm more curious why you are 'not' disturbed by bears being sent to kill young men, irrespective of how slanderous they were, and how you will go out on a ridiculously thin limb to justify such an occurrence.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by dj2becker
You obviously don't like to be challenged. That much is clear. This is a public forum, I am unaware of any rules that prohibit me from responding to any post. If you want to ignore me that's your prerogative.
That's the problem sir, you're not a challenge. You're just a repetitious bore.

Post away, just not in my direction.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
That's the problem sir, you're not a challenge. You're just a repetitious bore.

Post away, just not in my direction.
It's the oldest trick in the book to dismiss someone as a repetitious bore when you're unable to refute their arguments.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 May 17

Everyone dies at some point. God is not another human being so he doesn't kill. He gives life and he takes life. Why? Because he is sovereign over his creation. It seems you have an issue with the sovereignty of God.
Your logic is abysmal.
Your beliefs primitive.
And yes, I do have an issue with the fictional character you call god.
He is severely flawed.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 May 17

It's the oldest trick in the book to dismiss someone as a repetitious bore when you're unable to refute their arguments.
Have you made any arguments?

Moves
27 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Your logic is abysmal.
Your beliefs primitive.
And yes, I do have an issue with the fictional character you call god.
He is severely flawed.
Sorry but your belief system cannot even account for the laws of logic so don't even get started with that.

Or can you tell me how you account for the laws of logic within your atheism? Isn't logic a process of the mind? Yes. Isn't logical thought based upon the laws of logic? If logic is conceptual (a process of the mind) and certainly appear to be universally true, then what are the conditions that must be in place in order for the laws of logic to be universally true so that you can cite them and use them? How do the truth statements that we call the laws of logic obtain their universal nature? How do you know that the laws of logic are true? Do you just assume they are true?

When you are done with those here are a few more questions you can test your atheism on:
https://carm.org/cut-atheism

F

Moves
27 May 17

Sorry but your belief system cannot even account for the laws of logic so don't even get started with that.
Or can you tell me how you account for the laws of logic within your atheism? Isn't logic a process of the mind? Yes. Isn't logical thought based upon the laws of logic? If logic is conceptual (a process of the mind) and certainly appear to be universally true, then what are the conditions that must be in place in order for the laws of logic to be universally true so that you can cite them and use them? How do the truth statements that we call the laws of logic obtain their universal nature? How do you know that the laws of logic are true? Do you just assume they are true?

Isn't this an unattributed copy past of someone else's writing that you are passing off as your own?

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
[b]Or can you tell me how you account for the laws of logic within your atheism? Isn't logic a process of the mind? Yes. Isn't logical thought based upon the laws of logic? If logic is conceptual (a process of the mind) and certainly appear to be universally true, then what are the conditions that must be in place in order for the laws of logic to be universal ...[text shortened]... t this an unattributed copy past of someone else's writing that you are passing off as your own?
FMF logic- you can't ask questions that someone else has asked before... 🙄

F

Moves
27 May 17

FMF logic- you can't ask questions that someone else has asked before... 🙄
Asking questions is good. Engaging in a genuine conversation would be good. Plagiarism, though, is not good.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
Asking questions is good. Engaging in a genuine conversation would be good. Plagiarism, though, is not good.
So you think questions which have been asked before by someone else doesn't engage genuine conversation?

F

Moves
27 May 17

So you think questions which have been asked before by someone else doesn't engage genuine conversation?
I think plagiarizing other people's writing is a no no. It's deceitful. By contrast, I think engaging in genuine conversation is good.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
I think plagiarizing other people's writing is a no no. It's deceitful. By contrast, I think engaging in genuine conversation is good.
Ok fair point, so are you going to engage in genuine discussion and attempt to answer the questions or are you only trying to muddy the waters here?

F

Moves
27 May 17

Ok fair point, so are you going to engage in genuine discussion and attempt to answer the questions or are you only trying to muddy the waters here?
If you think accusations of plagiarism "muddy the waters", then don't plagiarize.

Moves
27 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you think accusations of plagiarism "muddy the waters", then don't plagiarize.
I provided a link to the questions, now are you going to attempt to answer them or not?

F

Moves
27 May 17
1 edit

I provided a link to the questions, now are you going to attempt to answer them or not?
We discussed all this kind of stuff before ~ when you were posting as Fetchmyjunk, it may even have been exactly the same text ~ and you basically ignored what I said. Which is your prerogative, of course. So no. Sorry. Not interested. See if someone else wants to "engage" your copy pasted text.