1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 14:55
    I'm sure this bit of wisdom from Witness Lee will make itself known eventually:

"The unique Creator, God, is triune, signified by the number three. Since the creation is represented before God by four living creatures (Revelation 4:6-9), the number four signifies creatures, especially man. Hence, three plus four means that God is added to the created man, and thus His purpose is being accomplished. The church is not only the creature, but the creature with the Creator as the Triune God dispensed into her. She is the real number seven: the real three, the Triune God, added to the real four, created man. Therefore the number seven denotes completion in God’s move, first in the old creation and then in the new creation, the church."

(The Recovery Version: Footnotes of Revelation)
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 15:00
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

"The unique Creator, God, is triune, signified by the number three. Since the creation is represented before God by four living creatures (Revelation 4:6-9), the number four signifies creatures, especially man. Hence, three plus four means that God is added to the created man, and thus ...[text shortened]... eation and then in the new creation, the church."

Thankfully false prophets can only deceive some people. The elect of God cannot be fooled.

.For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Matthew 24:24 KJV)
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 15:02
    one
    is the loneliest number that you'll ever do

-three dog night

which means that 69 is innuendo
    and 13 is the luckiest ever
    and since i will live forever and i like the number 101 that is spiritual too
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 15:16
    False Prophets are identified by people who make false claims about scripture.

One example would be the Mormon Bible quote in John saying Jesus was a son of God.

Another example would be that Paul wrote in Romans 2 that all Gentiles have the law written in their heart.

Take the truth, change a word or two or perhaps simply say this is what was meant and presto you have a false prophet. Or perhaps a person continuing on spreading the false doctrine of the false prophet.
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 15:26
    @eladar said

One example would be the Mormon Bible quote in John saying Jesus was a son of God.

Another example would be that Paul wrote in Romans 2 that all Gentiles have the law written in their heart.

Take the truth, change a word or two or perhaps simply say this is what was meant and presto you hav ...[text shortened]... false prophet. Or perhaps a person continuing on spreading the false doctrine of the false prophet.
    Due to your personal struggle understanding Romans, I strongly recommend you circumnavigate Witness Lee.
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 16:04
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Due to your personal struggle understanding Romans, I strongly recommend you circumnavigate Witness Lee.
    Hopefully one day God will see fit to open your eyes. If not, then it is what it is.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 16:24
    @eladar said
    Hopefully one day God will see fit to open your eyes. If not, then it is what it is.
    Hopefully one day you will evolve.
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 18:481 edit
    May God watch over you all! 🙂

-VR
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 20:02
    @very-rusty said
    May God watch over you all! 🙂

-VR
    Which God?

Zeus?
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 20:371 edit
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    Perhaps of interest: Today I installed the AstroMatrix astrology app on my phone, and the app listed "False Prophet" as one of the archetypes or themes indicated by my natal chart.

So, knowing this, I guess I had better consider how or whether to post in this forum from now on.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 21:01
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

"The unique Creator, God, is triune, signified by the number three. Since the creation is represented before God by four living creatures (Revelation 4:6-9), the number four signifies creatures, especially man. Hence, three plus four means that God is added to the created man, and thus ...[text shortened]... eation and then in the new creation, the church."

Hmm. I would have multiplied the 3 by the 4 and come up with 12.

However, I would not then add the 1 and the 2 in 12 to return to 3 -- somehow that kind of operation reminds me of headline writers straining for a pun, or people who dice up words to "reveal" hidden meanings, e.g., "at-one-ment".
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 21:27
    @eladar said

Take the truth, change a word or two or perhaps simply say this is what was meant and presto you hav ...[text shortened]... false prophet. Or perhaps a person continuing on spreading the false doctrine of the false prophet.
    The Greek in John that you refer to is the difference be tween "logos" and "Ho Theos".
    One former "divine" or "godlike", the latter "Almighty".

It is incorrect to translate both as "God" capital "G", and I'm no Mormon.
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 21:301 edit
    @eladar said
    I don't believe for one minute that you are of a Christian denomination trying to spread truth and light. I've looked at your other threads.

You are a little tinker trying to wind people up by making ridiculous claims about the scriptures.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 23:01
    @medullah said
    The Greek in John that you refer to is the difference be tween "logos" and "Ho Theos".
    One former "divine" or "godlike", the latter "Almighty".

It is incorrect to translate both as "God" capital "G", and I'm no Mormon.
    Yeah, I figure you more as Jahova's Witness. I figure a revisiting of s banned member.

I could be wrong, but if I am right, I liked your opening videos.
  15. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Aug '21 23:18
    @Eladar

Opening videos??

I don't get you. You have some very valid points but you seem to try and engage through trickery. Why is this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree