1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 19:54
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

I am not concerned with an atheist shedding crocodile tears over alleged threats to "genuine Christian thought."
    Said the snake oil salesman.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    02 Oct '21 20:51
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

As stated previously:
    Not the least bit concerned with someone for whom a true prophet does not exist.
    Hardly concerned with an atheist for whom all servants of God are charlatans [or snake oil salesmen] by definition.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 00:52
    @sonship said
    Hardly concerned with an atheist for whom all servants of God are charlatans by definition.
    Not quite.

I am an atheist. I don't believe all servants of God are charlatans. In fact, I know that many are sincere in their beliefs, and are simply doing what they think is right.

The charlatans are people like Benny Hinn that use the name of God to get themselves rich.
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 07:15
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

As stated previously:
    Not the least bit concerned with someone for whom a true prophet does not exist.
    Hardly concerned with an atheist for whom all servants of God are charlatans [or snake oil salesmen] by definition.
    Repeated the snake oil salesman.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    03 Oct '21 23:333 edits

Removed by poster

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree