everlasting life would b boring

everlasting life would b boring

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by hakaman
wats da point of having everlasting life,no beer,no drugs,1 female 4 ever and ever,bad enough putting up with them with the limited years we have now,wat fun would there b wat would u do
Why does everyone assume that there is no beer or drugs in heaven? Or women for that matter. The whole 'till death us do part' bit of the marriage vows imply that marriage does not continue, so maybe a bit of sleeping around will be permisible.

h

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by twhitehead
Why does everyone assume that there is no beer or drugs in heaven? Or women for that matter. The whole 'till death us do part' bit of the marriage vows imply that marriage does not continue, so maybe a bit of sleeping around will be permisible.
so it is heaven after all

Jew.

Moves
15 Jun 06

Moves
15 Jun 06

sounds terrible

h

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
i don't think those people in heaven need any sleep, as they are perfect beings! they are walking around with big smiles on their faces while singing songs with angels, giving each other hugs, and feeling pleased doing good deeds (such as cooking friends fishes). besides if you could sleep with each other in heaven then Jesus would have to build more homes, an ...[text shortened]... ne enough carpentary work building all those houses and mansions to last forever and one day.
so your a hugger ,go hug a tree and b 1 with da land,

Jew.

Moves
15 Jun 06

Immigration Central

tinyurl.com/muzppr8z

Moves
15 Jun 06

Originally posted by 7ate9
i don't think those people in heaven need any sleep, as they are perfect beings! they are walking around with big smiles on their faces while singing songs with angels, giving each other hugs, and feeling pleased doing good deeds (such as cooking friends fishes). besides if you could sleep with each other in heaven then Jesus would have to build more homes, an ...[text shortened]... ne enough carpentary work building all those houses and mansions to last forever and one day.
Do you think all the men have big erections from sheer happiness?

B

Moves
15 Jun 06

wats da point of having everlasting life,no beer,no drugs,1 female 4 ever and ever,bad enough putting up with them with the limited years we have now,wat fun would there b wat would u do
U could always sit round wit da homies and reminis bout life in da projects sippin hennie an eatin fried chicken. Wot u reckon G?

Cape Town

Moves
15 Jun 06

The real questions are:
Is heaven a perfect place for everyone or is it only perfect for some people?
Is Hell a terrible place for everyone or only terrible for some people.
Do either of them really exist?

C
Ego-Trip in Progress

Phoenix, AZ

Moves
15 Jun 06

Agreed.

Anyone who says they wouldn't mind an eternal existence is selling something.

-JC

t

Moves
16 Jun 06

u seem 2 b full of wisdom,ur spot on
No offense hakaman but your 'textspeak' is fecking irritating ...

Jew.

Moves
16 Jun 06

h

Moves
16 Jun 06

Originally posted by treetalk
No offense hakaman but your 'textspeak' is fecking irritating ...
for the slow people i will spell it out for you you seem to be full o wisdom your spot on

N

Moves
16 Jun 06

Heaven and Hell do exist...read the Bible.

Too many of these people, on these threads, type their opinions but do not read the Bible.

Heaven is a place for all people...if you accept Jesus as your own personal Savoir.

If not, then the other path I'm afraid.

Hell exists for Satan's final stop (see the last scene in the movie 'Omega Code 2'😉 you'll

get a real visual look at what happens not only to Satan, but to others.

This is why I keep posting (throughout many threads) read the Bible, read John 3:16.

If you accept Jesus as your own personal savior you will have everlasting life.

No, everlasting life will not be boring.

There's a river in Heaven that I can hardly wait to fish in!!!!!

j

Moves
16 Jun 06

Originally posted by Nosrac
Heaven and Hell do exist...read the Bible.

Too many of these people, on these threads, type their opinions but do not read the Bible.

Heaven is a place for all people...if you accept Jesus as your own personal Savoir.

If not, then the other path I'm afraid.

Hell exists for Satan's final stop (see the last scene in the movie 'Omega Code 2'😉 you'll ...[text shortened]... fe will not be boring.

There's a river in Heaven that I can hardly wait to fish in!!!!!
I agree about people giving their opinions but not reading the Bible. I was an agnostic but I thought I had better read the Bible, actually the Holy Spirit encourged me to read the Bible & after reading the 4 gospels & the book of Acts & Romans I no longer was an agnostic and eventually prayed to receive Jesus Christ into my life as personal Lord & Savior. Eternal life in Heaven will not be boring (note Revelation 21 & 22). All born again Christians (those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior) eventually will receive glorified resurrected bodies that will last for eternity.