everlasting life would b boring

everlasting life would b boring

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
24 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Churlant
Why not post some Revelations then, if that is where the real substance is given?

-JC[/b]
My apologies. I assumed most people have access to Bibles and often have some knowledge of the book they continually critique. My mistake. In Revelation chapter 19 the "New Jerusalem" is described.

"Having the glory of God and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal. And had a wall great and high, and had 12 gates....And the building of the wall was like jasper and the city of pure gold, like unto clear glass. And the foundation of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones.....And the twelve gates were twelve pearls....and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass...And I saw no temple therein, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it....And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it, and the Lamb is the light thereof....And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it; and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day; for there shall be no night there....And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie; but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

This is a brief description, but in no way tell you what to expect when you get there. As the scripture I gave before indicated, no man knows what God has planned for us, but its fun to imagine.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
26 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by hakaman
wats da point of having everlasting life,no beer,no drugs,1 female 4 ever and ever,bad enough putting up with them with the limited years we have now,wat fun would there b wat would u do
Being in heaven would be better then being in hell all alone.

BWA Soldier

Tha Brotha Hood

Moves
26 Jun 06

Originally posted by hakaman
wats da point of having everlasting life,no beer,no drugs,1 female 4 ever and ever,bad enough putting up with them with the limited years we have now,wat fun would there b wat would u do
Just think how much free time you'd have to devote to mastering elementary spelling and grammar.

h

Moves
30 Jun 06

Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
Just think how much free time you'd have to devote to mastering elementary spelling and grammar.
for the slow people i will spell it out for you(doctorscribbles)wats=whats,da=the,1=one,4=for,b=be,u=you,if u still no understand i will b happy 2 give u lessons