Eternal One

Eternal One

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @fmf
My question was to sonship. Who are the "those" and the "they" you are referring to? Just read what I post and have a think rather than blurt stuff out.
You were the one blurting out names. My question is directed at you. You are welcome to dodge it as is the custom for you.

F

Moves
15 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @dj2becker
You were the one blurting out names. My question is directed at you. You are welcome to dodge it as is the custom for you.
What is your question about Suzianne and the others I listed? Did you even read what I posted?

Moves
15 Sep 17

What is your question about Suzianne and the others I listed? Did even read what I posted?
Johnny pause and think before you reply. I am asking you about the people who you say made 3 specific claims.

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

Johnny pause and think before you reply. I am asking you about the people who you say made 3 specific claims.
What "people"? I asked sonship a question. I didn't ask "people" a question.

Moves
15 Sep 17

What "people"? I asked sonship a question. I didn't ask "people" a question.
You said that not only Sonship but a list of Christians that you named made the same claims. So I'm asking you specifically whether they said people are tortured for eternity only for a lack of belief? Or is the lack of belief your invention?

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

You said that not only Sonship but a list of Christians that you named made the same claims.
No, I didn't. Slow down. You're in too much a rush to land a blow. Go back. And read what I posted again.

Moves
15 Sep 17

No, I didn't. Slow down. You're in too much a rush to land a blow. Go back. And read what I posted again.
Landing a blow? What are you on about? I asked you a simple question that you are once again dodging.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Sep 17

You said that not only Sonship but a list of Christians that you named made the same claims. So I'm asking you specifically whether they said people are tortured for eternity only for a lack of belief? Or is the lack of belief your invention?
I think you'll find he made a short list of those who don't believe in eternal torture in hell for not believing in Jesus. He also added that couple of others (Lemon Lime and Joesphw) appeared to change what they believed in order to be able to disagree with me on the matter and the fore be part of the Christian in-group. Suzianne and Jajk999 have always adhered to not believing in eternal torture.

Sonship is on record as eternal suffering in hell being his idea of "god's perfect justice" and knowing those people are in there "helps him to forgive those who mistreat him".

There have been some quite extraordinary threads on the subject over the years.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Sep 17

Landing a blow? What are you on about? I asked you a simple question that you are once again dodging.
All you do is try to land metaphorical blows, its part of charmless white noise that you bring here.

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

Who is the "they" and "the people" and "those" and the "all" you keep referring to? You have misread what I posted. You have stumbled over the "list of Christians" I posted. You have not taken the necessary moment to digest what was said.

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think you'll find he made a short list of those who don't believe in eternal torture in hell for not believing in Jesus. He also added that couple of others (Lemon Lime and Joesphw) appeared to change what they believed in order to be able to disagree with me on the matter and the fore be part of the Christian in-group. Suzianne and Jajk999 have alway ...[text shortened]... istreat him".

There have been some quite extraordinary threads on the subject over the years.
Read what he said right at the end. "There have been others." So my question concerns his claims about what Sonship and these others have said.

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

Originally posted by @divegeester to dj2becker
I think you'll find he made a short list of those who don't believe in eternal torture in hell for not believing in Jesus.
He seems to think his series of ratty ignore/misunderstand-what-was-said but-post-anyway is a 'conversation'. 🙂

F

Moves
15 Sep 17

Read what he said right at the end. "There have been others."
Yes. There have been others ~ over the years in this community ~ who did not believe in eternal torture. I can't recall their names offhand.

Moves
15 Sep 17

All you do is try to land metaphorical blows, its part of charmless white noise that you bring here.
Metaphorical blows 😵

Moves
15 Sep 17

And most of the other other Christians in this forum.
Care to mention them?