1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:231 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    But you do. I'm sure you can see where the logic would lead.
    Yes I do because sonship’s forum persona, his bristling vanity, his glass chin and his casual rank dishonesty intrigue me.

I am not interested and nor are any other other Christians here, as far as I can tell, in his plagiarised blogging of an over-intellectualised version of Christianity propped up by a monster gangster version of god.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:25
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Provide your source.

If your name is not recorded in the book of life and you are to perish forever refusing Justification through the Son of God, it won't make any difference to your poor soul if I got that outline from Ryrie, or Sproul, or Scoffield, or Lee, or made it up myself.

Anyone wanting to examine my main source for thos ...[text shortened]... ON,
    BUT DISPENSATIONAL PUNISHMENT [/b] [/quote]

https://www.ministrybooks.org/books.cfm?cid=0883
    Finally you admit to your plagiarism.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:26
    @secondson said
    Are you going to cite the scriptures that support sonship's assertions, or are you going to continuously "cite the human source" of your own vanity?
    Why on earth would want to provide scriptures to support sonship’s assertions?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:27
    @sonship said
    Actual sources used:

Assurance by the will of God came from Ephesians 1:5, John 6:39.

Assurance by the selection and calling of God came from Eph.1:4; John 15:16; Rom.9:11;8:30; 2 Tim 1:9.

Assurance by the love and grace of God was sourced in 1 John 4:10; Rom.8:38-39

Assurance by the righteousness of God was ...[text shortened]... rce in John 10:28,29.

Assurance by the promise of God comes from John 6:37.
    I think not, you stole it all from Witness Lee.

“I’m nearly finished” you said...

What a crock of pretentious plagiarised vanity.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:30
    @secondson said

I really wish some of you guys could/would speak to the points made to which those ideas are speaking of instead of spending so much time finding fault with the poster over dubious arguments of authorship. After all, none of what's posted in this forum is up for publication.
    Sonship lacks intellectual integrity and dumps pages of copied vainglorious waffle into this forum expecting readers here to metaphorically (you’ll need to look that word up) sit at his feet and soak up his words plastic spirituality.

I’m sure you read it all, all the pages and pages and pages of “stuff”.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:32
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Do you know what the word Deuteronomy means? It is the name of a whole book in the Old Testament - the book of Deuteronomy.

It means "RE-SPEAKING" or to "Speak again".

Human rules and laws about about speaking what others spoke have their place. I do not despise them. I am a composer and know something about protecting your creativity ...[text shortened]... the divine realm, re-speaking, speaking again, has ITS place before God.

My conscience is clear.
    You’re blogs are boring and irrelevant to the vast majority of people in this forum.

I stand to be corrected as I did in your last mega blog where for a full week everyday I challenged anyone here to state that they agreed with you. No one did.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:33
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    My conscience is clear.
    What conscience?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:35
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    What you consider should be a shame to me, I consider a glory. That I could speak the same thing from such servants of God.
    Never a truer word spoken by you.

Self glory, that’s you to a tee.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 09:37
    Sonship do you ever dress up in a Witness Lee outfit and pose in front of the mirror, bible in one hand the other raised skyward, reaching for heavenly inspiration?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 10:58
    Folks focus on the truth the Assurance of eternal salvation.

Aside from all the feeble red herrings, Divgeester's one significant contribution so far is basic agreement.

I am a firm believer in eternal security, that salvation itself is a matter of one time spiritual regeneration and that our hope is dependent on Christ and him alone.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 11:03
    @sonship said
    Folks focus on the truth the Assurance of eternal salvation.

Aside from all the feeble red herrings, Divgeester's one significant contribution so far is basic agreement.

I am a firm believer in eternal security, that salvation itself is a matter of one time spiritual regeneration and that our hope is dependent on Christ and him alone.
    Don’t you think integrity and credibility is important in here sonship.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 11:094 edits
    @divegeester

I don't think jumping through your contrived hoops proves anything about my supposed lack of integrity or lack of honesty.

You agree with the basics - there is in the NT the assurance of salvation. [3rd edit]

Have anything else ?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 11:451 edit
    @sonship said

Have anything else ?
    I haven’t read anymore of your plagiarised blog and don’t intend to either. You have no credibility with me as a purveyor of biblical teaching.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 11:461 edit
    @divegeester
    I haven’t read anymore of your plagiarised blog and don’t intend to either. You have no credibility with me as a purveyor of biblical teaching.

You can see it that way if you want.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Aug '19 12:01
    @sonship said
    I don't think jumping through your contrived hoops proves anything about my supposed lack of integrity or lack of honesty.
    Your plagiarism, and your 8-page reaction to being called on it, says a lot about your lack of integrity and lack of honesty. Is your behaviour an example of you "becoming like Jesus"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree