1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 13:302 edits
    Sonship I’m going make a sincere attempt to reach you on this topic...

I hear your tone. But things may not be so smooth between us so fast. You have been hounding me for years ever since -

the trinity,
    lake of fire,
    speaking what Witness Lee spoke.

The well of discourse has been very tainted, even poisoned with abuse and offenses from you. And sometimes I did not lie down and let you just walk over me. And that made you more determined to disagree.

So I hear your " I am trying to be sincere."

I've been sincere with you from the first years ago.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Aug '19 13:45
    @secondson said
    Projecting your preconceived notions places you far behind.

No one is "preaching disobedience to the commandments".

You remind me of what Paul said in 1 Timothy 5-7.
    Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
    From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling;
    Desiring to be teac ...[text shortened]... what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

You're nothing more than the forum hateful blabber mouth.
    I repeat what Jesus Christ said and I am therefore honoured to be called a blabbermouth. Jesus wants his disciples to be called blabbermouths. Hateful? Well that is because you hate what Jesus said... ie that good works gets you into the Kingdom of God. You cannot bear to see someone who you consider fodder for hell fire and who you expect to be tormented for eternity, enter the Kingdom of God. You are a sick disgusting Christian, and your day will come soon.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 13:072 edits
    @Rajk999

I repeat what Jesus Christ said and I am therefore honoured to be called a blabbermouth. Jesus wants his disciples to be called blabbermouths. Hateful? Well that is because you hate what Jesus said... ie that good works gets you into the Kingdom of God. You cannot bear to see someone who you consider fodder for hell fire and who you expect to be tormented for eternity, enter the Kingdom of God. You are a sick disgusting Christian, and your day will come soon.

I think no one more than you has made the number of PERSONAL assurances and threats that one is going to the lake of fire.

some of us write about the teaching of judgment when challenged vehemently. You go out of your way to threaten it personally against people with whom you disagree more.

How many times have to personally assured me that that is where I am headed? You've said it PERSONALLY about me MANY TIMES.

Terrible HYPOCRISY.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Aug '19 13:12
    At this stage I would pose a question - WHY ... is the Assurance of Salvation important ?

If you don't believe that there IS assurance, you really not need to answer my question. For any others who may agree with the eleven reasons for assurance -

WHY, is it important that the saved HAVE this assurance ?

Hint: It is necessary that the Christian have a strong FOUNDATION for what else is to FOLLOW.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 21:46
    Don't anyone forget the Eleven Reasons for Assurance of Salvation.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree