Duty

Duty

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
It was Dasa who suggested that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles, and that was on another (now deleted) thread, not this one.
so what? i am talking of all atrocities committed by Muslims and the attempts made to
somehow diminish the reality, not only in this thread , but others also.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have provided at least four cases in the posts, even if you went blindfold through
them one would hope tat you would hit at least one, but no, I will not explain or provide
others if your comprehension is so lax so as not to recognise them when I do. Once
again your attempts to reduce atrocities to rape when in fact they encompass a much
broader spectrum is the work of a troll, its both banal and fairly obvious.
For six pages you have been steadfastly refusing to answer the question about what you meant by "excuse the atrocities" on page 1 and now all of a sudden you declare that you've already answered the question four times?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
4 edits

Originally posted by FMF
For six pages you have been steadfastly refusing to answer the question about what you meant by "excuse the atrocities" on page 1 and now all of a sudden you declare that you've already answered the question four times?
ok, i see i will need to list them again,

1. they (the atrocities and those who committed them) are not representative of all
Muslims
2. Christians have committed similar atrocities,
3. What about the crusades
4. All religions commit similar atrocities,

all attempts which seek to diminish, mitigate or in some way reduce the extent of the
reality of the acts perpetrated by Muslims. May i suggest that you write them on a
piece of paper, lick it and slap it to your forehead for future reference?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

so what? i am talking of all atrocities committed by Muslims and the attempts made to
somehow diminish the reality, not only in this thread , but others also.
Well Dasa suggestion that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles got that particular thread deleted. You appeared to agree that he had what was coming to him for that.

Does it not worry you at all that your own incredible rhetorical contortions and dodges and deflections, the affected outrage about whether others have been condemning enough for you, and all seemingly intended to distance yourself and distract from your own silly and rather ugly first post on this thread.... does it not worry you at all that your self-righteous chuntering is also "diminishing the reality" of the hideous rapes cited in this thread's OP?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

ok, i see i will need to list them again,

1. they (the atrocities and those who committed them) are not representative of all Muslims

None of these observations seek to excuse the rapes cited in the OP.

Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Well Dasa suggestion that all Muslims are rapists and pedophiles got that particular thread deleted. You appeared to agree that he had what was coming to him for that.

Does it not worry you at all that your own incredible rhetorical contortions and dodges and deflections, the affected outrage about whether others have been condemning enough for you, and all s ...[text shortened]... dsought to make it about your purported outrage about others "lack of condemnation" because
No i am not worried in the slightest, why should I be, you have been unable to make
reference to any of these four points that i mentioned which clearly demonstrate
attempts made to diminish the reality of atrocities committed by Muslims. Your
assertions of my ,'affected', outrage, my diminishing of the reality of hideous rapes
(not only rapes now but hideous ones, now that you were called to attention, a nice
touch that) and other vanities served one purpose only, that it is true, excuses have
been proffered which in some way or another sought to diminish the reality of the
atrocities committed by Muslims as highlighted by Dasa.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]ok, i see i will need to list them again,

1. they (the atrocities and those who committed them) are not representative of all Muslims

None of these observations seek to excuse the rapes cited in the OP.

Surely all rapes should be condemned, regardless of the victims' religion?[/b]
they seek to diminish, mitigate, explain away or offer excuses for atrocities committed
by Muslims, either through deflection or some other mechanism, are you now
condoning their use?

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

they seek to diminish, mitigate, explain away or offer excuses for atrocities committed
by Muslims, either through deflection or some other mechanism, are you now
condoning their use?
I don't recall anyone ever making excuses for rapes, by anyone of any religion, on this web site.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I don't recall anyone ever making excuses for rapes, by anyone of any religion, on this web site.
sorry which ones are you condoning the use of? they have all been used at one time or another.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

excuses have been proffered which in some way or another sought to diminish the reality of the atrocities committed by Muslims as highlighted by Dasa.
Can you provide any specific examples of anyone making excuses for rapes committed by Muslims, or indeed rapes committed by anyone from any particular religion? I don't think you can. I don't think anyone has ever attempted to excuse rape on this forum.

F

Moves
25 Oct 12

sorry which ones are you condoning the use of? they have all been used at one time or another.
None of them have ever been used to excuse rape.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
25 Oct 12

Atrocities committed by Muslims in general. My statement was made on what I
perceive to be a failure of the secular liberals to decry, condemn or in some instances
fail to recognise the culpability of serious atrocities committed by Muslims. It was
made on the back of Finnegan failing to recognise the legitimacy of some of the points
of the ...[text shortened]... ts which he gave to substantiate his claims were largely ignored, why still
remains a mystery.
So you weren't referring to the atrocities in the OP?

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
Can you provide any specific examples of anyone making excuses for rapes committed by Muslims, or indeed rapes committed by anyone from any particular religion? I don't think you can. I don't think anyone has ever attempted to excuse rape on this forum.
atrocity does not exclusively encompass rape and no I cannot, not specifically for rape.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by Proper Knob
So you weren't referring to the atrocities in the OP?
I was referring to attempts made to diminish the reality of atrocities perpetrated by
Muslims in general, four examples of which I have given, I will not do so again.

rc

Moves
25 Oct 12

Originally posted by FMF
None of them have ever been used to excuse rape.
In the dasa thread googlefudge attempted to utilise, the Christians have also
committed similar atrocities line, it is a pity that it does not exist, for it would have
demonstrated that matter at hand rather succinctly.