Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
2 edits

@divegeester said
Maybe not, but you certainly do.
Feel free to show my contradictions to all; anytime.
Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as Lord?
Did they receive salvation through Christ's mercy?
Or, did they go to hell or like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Is your degree in Biblical studies?
Your Mickey Mouse degree is in “Bible studies “ and you still don’t know your arse from your elbow about it.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Feel free to show my contradictions to all.
I just did, quite exquisitely actually, in our last exchange.

Do you go to bed pissed or stoned and wake up in the morning like it’s Groundhog Day or something?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@divegeester said
I just did, quite exquisitely actually, in our last exchange.

Do you go to bed pissed or stoned and wake up in the morning like it’s Groundhog Day or something?
Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as Lord?
Or, did they go to hell or like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@divegeester said
Your Mickey Mouse degree is in “Bible studies “ and you still don’t know your arse from your elbow about it.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
What are you on about you slavering loon!?

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Why are you raving about dead babies?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
3 edits

@divegeester said
Why are you raving about dead babies?

This is what I'm on about , why do you keep dodging the question? Besides the fact that the answer shows you to be a liar, and a fool. LOL...
My OP states the truths of God, thank you. 🙂

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Like I said, I believe that death is the end and nobody "goes" anywhere.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Like I said, I believe that death is the end and nobody "goes" anywhere.
Like I said, I already know what you believe. This question is for others. What is it that you do not understand about that? Seeing that I already told you this before?

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Like I said, I already know what you believe. This question is for others.
Why do you keep asking me then?

You keep asking me the same question over and over again.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Perhaps you are drunk.
Yeah .. come to think of it he sounds alot like Cheney3

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@rajk999 said
Yeah .. come to think of it he sounds alot like Cheney3

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
3 edits

@fmf said
Why do you keep asking me then?

You keep asking me the same question over and over again.
Why do you keep trolling in this thread with your childish antics of distractions, when a simple question is being asked of others?

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said

This is what I'm on about , why do you keep dodging the question? ...[text shortened]... e answer shows you to be a liar, and a fool. LOL...
My OP states the truths of God, thank you. 🙂
We are talking about you continuously contradicting yourself in this thread as I’ve just demonstrated a few posts back.

You take no responsibility for your own posting and you don’t own your own claims. You back away from your big assertions and change your mind at the drop of a hat; you’re like a feather in the spiritual wind.

Just go to bed and come back tomorrow.