Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Does one need to believe in Jesus for salvation.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
2 edits

@rajk999 said
I have never discussed anything with you [so far] concerning what happens to children when they die.

Lets deal with something a little more basic ... where in the bible says that Christians go to heaven when they die?
You're Off topic of this subject.
And, I already showed you with scriptures the answer to your question. You don't like the truthful Word of God;
That is on you.
Lets deal with something a little more basic
No, let's deal with the topic.
Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as Lord?
Did they receive salvation through Christ's mercy?
Or, did they go to hell or like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@kingdavid403 said
You're Off topic of this subject.
And, I already showed you with scriptures the answer to your question. You don't like the truthful Word of God;
That is on you.
Lets deal with something a little more basic
No, let's deal with the topic.
Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as ...[text shortened]... r like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?
You lack the ability to read and understand basic English. Deal with that issue and maybe we can proceed to more advanced doctrines.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
8 edits

@rajk999 said
You lack the ability to read and understand basic English. Deal with that issue and maybe we can proceed to more advanced doctrines.
You know nothing of more advanced doctrines (if there is such a thing; which I feel otherwise).
And, we're gonna stay on topic here.
If you have something to add, please do.
If not, see ya... 🙂

Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as their Lord?
Or, did they 100% absolutely go to hell or like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?

Is this English enough for you? lol...

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I have a Bachelors Degree in Biblical Studies from a Christian University; and you?
You seem unusually inarticulate for someone who claims to have such a degree.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19 Jul 20

@fmf said
He got it from www.degreesforfree.com

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20

@fmf said
So do you as an atheist, with NO degree...

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
2 edits

@rajk999 said
He got it from www.degreesforfree.com
Where did you get your degree from?
That;s right, your mommy's basement. lol...

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
So do you as an atheist, with NO degree...
Actually I am a Cambridge graduate and a lecturer at one of Indonesia's top universities. Not that any of that has any bearing on how you seem to be unusually inarticulate for someone who claims to have the degree you say you have.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Actually I am a Cambridge graduate and a lecturer at one of Indonesia's top universities. Not that any of that has any bearing on how you seem to be unusually inarticulate for someone who claims to have the degree you say you have.
lol... please share my inaccurate claims liar troll boy?
Either way, this is off topic.

Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as Lord?
Or, did they go to hell or like wise, since they had no knowledge of Christ, and that they did not profess Him as their Lord?

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
lol... please share my inaccurate claims liar troll boy?
Either way, this is off topic.

Perhaps you are drunk.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
1 edit

@fmf said
Is your degree in Biblical studies?
If not, please share what your degree is in; and, how that pertains to Christianity; and how one must physically acknowledge that Christ is Lord with their mouth before being saved?

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
3 edits

@fmf said
Perhaps you are drunk.
Perhaps you're a childish a$$ hole. What's you point?

Again, where do the babies and young children go that died and they never had a chance to know Jesus or profess Him as their Lord?

F

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
I believe death is the end. Nobody "goes" anywhere. And this is regardless of what their religion was or how old they were when they died.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
19 Jul 20
2 edits

@fmf said
I believe death is the end. Nobody "goes" anywhere. And this is regardless of what their religion was or how old they were when they died.
I already know your answer. The question is for others.
So, your childish distractions to keep others from answering it, will not work.
Nice try tho liar troll boy. lol... 😆

Moves
19 Jul 20

@kingdavid403 said
Scriptures do NOT contradict themselves.
Maybe not, but you certainly do.